无反虽然体积能变小,但是必须更换卡口,对于用户来说壁垒太高了(也就是说暂时没
有考虑大底无反)。

宾得全幅将配备世界上首次出现的数个新功能,价格和其他公司的全幅不会有大的差异
,2015年内发布。

将会有数量可观的全幅镜头出现。

---------- Post added 02-15-15 at 11:13 PM ----------

Exhibition of the latest technology
- Clear emphasis
- Super-resolution (development announcement)
- Skin texture (development announcement)
- Aero Bright coating II
- Digital camera utility 5
Super-resolution is a resolution feeling improved technique using the SR unit, 4 shots is shifted by one pixel
The thing to, RGB information is obtained in one pixel like a Foveon. Need to analogize color
Since there is no reduction in false colors and resolution is lost. The finished image does not increase the number of pixels, but de
Over data amount is four times. Sense of resolution apparent is doubled from 1.5 times. Handheld shooting is severe.
Mirror-less can be reduced in size, but have my system changes to the user's K mount
High hurdle because there must be.
Multiple of the world's first feature is mounted on the full-size machine. Price, competitors of the same class
Big vinegar full size of not different. Announcement 2015 year.
In the DA lenses is also intended to cover the image circle of the full-size portion. The current
During verification.
Single focus lens of D FA, although not described because not enough space in the roadmap,
I have many plans. APS-C of DA lens and I have wanted to enhance.
Film era of FA lens, aberration might anxious part of the lens, but Furusa
Basically I can use in size machine.

Super resolution technology developed announcement, is obtained all the color information in one pixel as the Foveon
And it means that that, if this technology is combined with the full-size machine will be released, which
It is a place very interesting what picture comes out like.

In addition, single-focus lens of D FA that has not been posted on the roadmap in addition to the zoom of the D FA
Since such that also are planning, also lens for full-size a quite number appeared likely
Shin.

[from google translation]

02-15-2015, 10:25 PM - 6 Likes   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm too lazy to translate the whole thing, but here's the parts I think are most interesting and worthy of clarifying beyond Google translate's usual transformation of Japanese into nonsense.

QuoteOriginally posted by feishui Quote
ミラーレスは小型化できるが、Kマウントのユーザーにシステムの変更をしてもらわ
なければならないのでハードルが高い。

Mirror-less can be reduced in size, but have my system changes to the user's K mount
High hurdle because there must be.
If anyone is worried about this, it actually says...

Mirrorless can decrease in size, but because there must be not be changes for the user in the K-mount system, this is a hard task. Basically, they won't mess up K mount to make mirorless smaller.

QuoteQuote:
D FA の単焦点レンズは、ロードマップに書ききれなかったので記載していないが、
いろいろ予定している。APS-CのDAレンズも充実したいと思っている。
フイルム時代のFAレンズは、一部のレンズで収差が気になるかもしれないが、フルサ
イズ機で基本的に使える。
As D FA Primes, since putting them on the roadmap has dried up, we haven't mentioned them, but we have many plans. I think we will enrich the APS-C DA lenses too. Film-era FA lenses might have issues with aberrations, but we can use them as the basis on full-frame cameras.

---------- Post added 02-15-15 at 11:29 PM ----------

This too:
QuoteQuote:
DAレンズの中にも一部フルサイズのイメージサークルをカバーするものもある。現在
検証中。
There are DA lenses that cover the entire full-frame image circle. Verification is happening now.

---------- Post added 02-15-15 at 11:34 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by feishui Quote
フルサイズ機には複数の世界初の機能が搭載されている. 価格は、同業他社の同クラ
スのフルサイズと大きくは違わない。発表は2015年中。
The full-frame camera will be equipped with several world-firsts. As for price, it will not differ from other company's full frame offerings in a big way. The announcement will be mid-2015.

Last edited by MadMathMind; 02-15-2015 at 10:37 PM.
02-16-2015, 12:26 AM   #3
Banned

There is a camera in this video (@17:50) that looks like a new GR?

Last edited by banep; 02-16-2015 at 12:37 AM.
02-16-2015, 12:44 AM   #4
Pentaxian

What on earth could this be "- Skin texture (development announcement)" ?

02-16-2015, 12:48 AM   #5
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by banep Quote
There is a camera in this video (@17:50) that looks like a new GR? CP+2015 藤城一朗氏ワークショップ Kマウントレンズの楽しみ方 - YouTube
It looks like a mirror less full frame camera to me, much more like the A7 from Sony

---------- Post added 02-16-15 at 07:49 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Gimbal Quote
What on earth could this be "- Skin texture (development announcement)" ?
Could it be some kind of in body function to smoothen skin texture for portraits?
02-16-2015, 12:54 AM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Cyril_K5 Quote
It looks like a mirror less full frame camera to me, much more like the A7 from Sony
With the VF-2 viewfinder and a lense from Ricoh?
02-16-2015, 01:15 AM   #7
Banned

---------- Post added 02-16-15 at 07:49 AM ----------

That camera has GR layout and buttons, but some of them looks different and they are on a different places.

02-16-2015, 01:18 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Could it be some kind of in body function to smoothen skin texture for portraits?
If it is, I won't like it.
02-16-2015, 02:21 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
"Skin texture (development announcement)"

This is what I call innovation, Ricoh have found a way to cover the camera in skin. This could be a good feature for the street shooter, useful camouflage. I suppose you would supply a sample for colour matching. I like it, it is taking colour customisation to the ultimate.

This one has me puzzled though:

"Big vinegar full size of not different."
02-16-2015, 03:08 AM   #10
Banned

That GR lookalike is more like a 'concept' that explains certain points. Instead of using a competitor's camera, they have rendered something that looks like their own. The picture is not a real photograph, but a computer render. If I was doing a presentation for discerning audience, I would do the same thing.

---------- Post added 02-16-2015 at 09:09 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Dr Orloff Quote

"Big vinegar full size of not different."
A full bottle of vinegar made of same grapes as usual. Otherwise it will ruin chef's coq au vin

Last edited by Uluru; 02-16-2015 at 03:25 AM.
02-16-2015, 03:25 AM - 1 Like   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by MadMathMind Quote
There are DA lenses that cover the entire full-frame image circle. Verification is happening now.
I'm glad to see that they are officially recognizing this. Some companies would force all DA lenses into crop mode on the FF regardless of image circle coverage, and then reintroduce FF compatible lenses under the DFA line with no internal changes.
02-16-2015, 03:37 AM - 1 Like   #12
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by filoxophy Quote
I'm glad to see that they are officially recognizing this. Some companies would force all DA lenses into crop mode on the FF regardless of image circle coverage, and then reintroduce FF compatible lenses under the DFA line with no internal changes.
Well, I am surprised that a farmer knows not his hen since it was hatched. The excuse in nonsensical; during the design phase and manufacture of each DA lens, it was well known what is the maximum usable image circle of it. The registration distance in K-mount did not change. So that they are exploring them 'now', is perhaps a good excuse for a visiting bus full of Belgian secondary school girls from Lige or Bruges on their majorettes tour around Japan, but not for Pentax users who use Pentax equipment longer than all Ricoh employees, their families, their families Bridge partners and all pub friends together.

Last edited by Uluru; 02-16-2015 at 03:54 AM.
02-16-2015, 03:48 AM - 5 Likes   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I am excited about the Big Vinegar announcement. I'm surprised they were able to keep it under wraps this long.
02-16-2015, 03:59 AM - 1 Like   #14
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Uluru Quote
Well, I am surprised that a farmer knows not his hen since it was hatched. The excuse in nonsensical; during the design phase and manufacture of each DA lens, it was well known what is the maximum usable image circle of it. The registration distance in K-mount did not change. So that they are exploring them 'now', is perhaps a good excuse for a visiting bus full of Belgian secondary school girls from Lige or Bruges on their majorettes tour around Japan, but not for Pentax users who use Pentax equipment longer than all Ricoh employees, their families, their families Bridge partners and all pub friends together.
I confess I have absolutely no idea what you just said.
02-16-2015, 04:20 AM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by filoxophy Quote
What I would like them to do is have an in-camera table that identifies the image circle at each (key) focal length. Not only does one lens differ from another, but zoom lenses sometimes (not always) differ from one focal length to another.

I've tested that myself. And so have others, see the links on that page.

QuoteOriginally posted by Uluru Quote
Well, I am surprised that a farmer knows not his hen since it was hatched. The excuse in nonsensical; during the design phase and manufacture of each DA lens, it was well known what is the maximum usable image circle of it. The registration distance in K-mount did not change.
Consider lenses like the DA 10-17mm Fisheye and the DA 12-24mm f/4. Both of these are fairly closely cropped to APS-C at the wide end, but probably usable at FF at the long end.

Yes, they have to know exactly what the image circle is like at the wide end. But as long as they knew that the image circle gets bigger at longer focal lengths, they don't need to be as concerned.