Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2015, 12:56 AM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
2015 PF T-Shirt Voting

Fantastic work with the dozens of creative designs that you guys submitted in our recent T-shirt contest!

I've now created two polls so that community members can choose their favorite designs: either 1 or 2 single-sided designs as well as either 1 or 2 double-sided designs will be chosen, depending on the number of color variations available for each (and their popularity). I'm super-excited to see which designs you guys will pick out.

I'm aiming to have a total of 4 shirts available in both male and female fits.

Single-sided shirt poll:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/43-travel-events-groups/292159-pf-single-...gn-voting.html

Double-sided shirt poll:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/43-travel-events-groups/292160-pf-double-...gn-voting.html

Related designs have been grouped in the poll, I will be combining the votes they receive when determining the overall winner. For example, if 2a receives 3 votes and 2b receives 5, that would be a total of 8 votes for design #2.

Note that not all of the originally-submitted designs are present in the polls. I've filtered out:
  • excessive color variations, though they may still be considered once a design is picked
  • multiple submissions from the same user beyond the 3rd or 4th
  • unprintable designs (i.e. due to the positioning of graphics)
  • designs featuring Pentax logos (other than the red PENTAX text, which will be changed to a different font)
  • designs not prominently/creatively displaying the Pentax Forums logo or domain
Below are a few "honorable mentions" by 4lights and Stupid Duck that unfortunately can't be printed due to positioning, but felt were otherwise quite impressive. Great work!

Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #2

konra's pentax forum.com rainbow prisim has my vote
04-07-2015, 03:21 PM   #3

You know, Adam, I really like the T-shirt on the contest page that is part of your message and isn't in the voting. Was this a prior year's t-shirt? Is it available anywhere? I am a very new newbie to the forum but that shirt seems great!

Thanks!
04-07-2015, 04:22 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Dantzr Quote
You know, Adam, I really like the T-shirt on the contest page that is part of your message and isn't in the voting. Was this a prior year's t-shirt? Is it available anywhere? I am a very new newbie to the forum but that shirt seems great!

Thanks!
I do like the 2013 shirts also. I hope we have the option to buy both 2013 and 2015 year shirts.

04-09-2015, 11:10 AM   #5

Photos: Gallery
Too late, I know, but I thought there was more time.

04-10-2015, 07:21 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dantzr Quote

Thanks!
There are no plans to offer the old shirts at this time, sorry. We might offer them again as part of a separate event, but we already have 4 different shirts for 2015 and they're looking fantastic!

By the way guys, the 2015 shirts will go on sale tomorrow with pricing between $16 and $19. Stay tuned!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: