Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
i think on that site somewhere are measurement sizes for the M,L etc

04-13-2015, 03:37 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by beachgardener Quote
i think on that site somewhere are measurement sizes for the M,L etc
Indeed, so I saw. But even then the actual model of the T-shirt can make a difference, since they are not fully rectangular... Anyway, no worries, I'm looking forward to it!!

Wim
04-13-2015, 12:45 PM - 1 Like   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote
Good service. No money, no answer, no any email.
Maybe your e-mail is blocking their e-mails? I asked two questions (on Sat and Sun) and both have already been replied to...

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-13-2015, 01:26 PM   #19
ogl
Banned

I've got it!!!! I'm happy!!!!

---------- Post added 04-13-2015 at 01:35 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Maybe your e-mail is blocking their e-mails? I asked two questions (on Sat and Sun) and both have already been replied to...
Not blocking. The server put emails to suspicious email's box. You helped me to understand where the emails could be...!!!
Thank you.

I've ordered different things thru my email and never seen before that server put confirmation emails to suspicious email's box....

Last edited by ogl; 04-13-2015 at 01:40 PM.
04-14-2015, 01:04 AM   #20
Forum Member

The four awesome PF shirt designs for 2015 are now available for order!

Prices range from $16 to $19 and shipping starts at $3.85 (economical international shipping is also available!).

All orders will be processed by Teespring to ensure excellent customer service and prompt production. Our shirt sale will end in just over a week, on April 20th. Shirts are available from S to 3XL in both standard and women's fits. Best of all, if the size you ordered doesn't fit, Teepring will send you a replacement with no return needed. (see the link below for full terms).

Click here to browse/order your 2015 PF shirt(s)

Remember that every shirt purchase helps support the forum, and if you order two or more shirts, you'll be entitled to free Marketplace access (1 month for 2 shirts, 6 months for 3+ shirts). Just shoot me a PM once your order ships for the upgrade!

Special thanks go to forum members Joris, konraDarnok, cgchang, and mixberry for submitting these highly-creative designs. Also, I'd like to thank everyone who voted- we had a huge turnout!

I hope you guys like these shirts and if you have any suggestions for a future sale (i.e. different colors or styles), please post them below.

Sweet, just ordered #4. Will get more when different colors come available.
04-14-2015, 07:17 AM   #21
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote
How could this info help me?
I'm sorry, I meant to be helpful by sharing my experience so you (and Adam) would know that there was an alternative to your experience.
I'm glad to see that you are happier now that your experience has changed.
04-14-2015, 08:17 AM   #22
Pentaxian

i ordered #4. all great designs!

04-14-2015, 08:43 AM   #23

re shirt

And you ship to UK would the cost be more
Tom G
04-14-2015, 10:26 AM   #24
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
i ordered #4. all great designs!
+1, of course.
04-18-2015, 05:34 PM   #25
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Two black T-shirts (design 4 - Pentax prism) are on their way to Australia. I'll be proud to wear them and promote Pentax.
04-20-2015, 09:51 PM   #26
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Just a few days remain for the K, K mount, and prism designs. The campaign for the "P" design has already ended, and the shirts are off for printing.

Since three of the four designs proved to be very popular, it's likely that we'll do a second run of those shirts in the not too distant future. For now, shirts orders can still be placed below:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #27
Pentaxian

Just a few days remain for the K, K mount, and prism designs. The campaign for the "P" design has already ended, and the shirts are off for printing.

Since three of the four designs proved to be very popular, it's likely that we'll do a second run of those shirts in the not too distant future. For now, shirts orders can still be placed below:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring
Why were "campaigns" longer than others"
05-01-2015, 06:51 PM   #28
Pentaxian

I guess now I understand why I had to make separate orders for separate shirts. Although USPS shipping for both shirts was ordered from RI, #2 was actually shipped from Texas and #4 was actually shipped from Wisconsin.
05-02-2015, 12:36 AM   #29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my P shirt. Looks good, the color of the shirt is a grayish speckled white.
Glad it's not white but still a light color to stay cool on those hot days.

Last edited by crewl1; 05-02-2015 at 07:52 AM.
05-02-2015, 10:57 PM   #30
Pentaxian

I just got my shirt (Design #4) today! Very cool!