Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2015, 01:56 PM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
2015 Pentax Forums T-shirts are here!

The four awesome PF shirt designs for 2015 are now available for order!

Prices range from $16 to $19 and shipping starts at $3.85 (economical international shipping is also available!).

All orders will be processed by Teespring to ensure excellent customer service and prompt production. Our shirt sale will end in just over a week, on April 20th. Shirts are available from S to 3XL in both standard and women's fits. Best of all, if the size you ordered doesn't fit, Teepring will send you a replacement with no return needed. (see the link below for full terms).

Click here to browse/order your 2015 PF shirt(s)

Remember that every shirt purchase helps support the forum, and if you order two or more shirts, you'll be entitled to free Marketplace access (1 month for 2 shirts, 6 months for 3+ shirts). Just shoot me a PM once your order ships for the upgrade!

Special thanks go to forum members Joris, konraDarnok, cgchang, and mixberry for submitting these highly-creative designs. Also, I'd like to thank everyone who voted- we had a huge turnout!

I hope you guys like these shirts and if you have any suggestions for a future sale (i.e. different colors or styles), please post them below.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-11-2015, 10:39 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Ordered mine.

Future sale? Design #4 in the original multicolor format, and design #2 red-on-black.

EDIT: and printed on the back.
04-12-2015, 07:10 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So the order will not be filled unless a minimum number of shirts of a design are ordered?

QuoteQuote:
You will be charged ONLY if this Teespring campaign reaches its sales goal. If the sales goal is not reached by the time the campaign ends, you will not be charged and your order will not be printed.

Last edited by crewl1; 04-12-2015 at 07:16 AM.
04-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #4
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam, you had said:

" Any color is fine, including multiple colors. We'll also be able to choose different shirt colors this time around."

It appears that the color choice is black or white; the one I want, black only; and black doesn't work for me. Also it was mentioned that there would be women's style available; I don't see that option at all.

Last edited by csa; 04-12-2015 at 08:15 AM.
04-12-2015, 07:56 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Adam, you had said:

" Any color is fine, including multiple colors. We'll also be able to choose different shirt colors this time around."

It appears that the color choice is black or white; also it was mentioned that there would be women's style available; I don't see that option at all.
For women's style you use drop down to select type of shirt and women's fitted is an option.
04-12-2015, 07:59 AM   #6
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
For women's style you use drop down to select type of shirt and women's fitted is an option.
I found it, thanks!
04-12-2015, 08:40 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Two things: First, is the second design on a white shirt or ash-colored shirt? It looks ash to my eyes (a good thing IMHO) but there seems to be no clear reference to it. Second, I'm surprised there are no options to have these designs printed on a long-sleeve t-shirt or a sweatshirt.

04-12-2015, 09:19 AM   #8
ogl
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

Prices range from $16 to $19 and shipping starts at $3.85 (economical international shipping is also available!).

ordered, paid, money is already written off, but no any info to my email yet
04-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #9
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote
Still no email? Mine came right away. I used Paypal. I hope your order goes through.

Last edited by Tesla; 04-12-2015 at 10:50 AM.
04-12-2015, 12:24 PM   #10
ogl
Banned

I ordered by MasterCard directly.

---------- Post added 04-12-2015 at 12:26 PM ----------

Adam, where is the confirmation from teespring of my order??? The money is off, but no any info from this site.
04-12-2015, 12:43 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I ordered by MasterCard directly.

---------- Post added 04-12-2015 at 12:26 PM ----------

Adam, where is the confirmation from teespring of my order??? The money is off, but no any info from this site.
You should contact them directly. I'm not able to view any order info myself. What I do know is that the shirts will be printed and shipped shortly after the initial campaign ends on the 20th.

Due to the way Teespring works, we are unable to offer different colors for different designs. In my opinion this is a worthy trade off for the high print quality.

We may offer additional colors after the initial shirt sale, depending on how popular the designs are.

At the moment it looks like all but the black K shirt will end up being printed. Funny because that one receive way more votes than the white one

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #12
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
So the order will not be filled unless a minimum number of shirts of a design are ordered?
Of of right now, every design except the "K" on black (which has no orders so far) has passed its minimum, so those will be produced.

---------- Post added 04-12-15 at 10:22 PM ----------

I bought two different designs, each using my Discover Card, and I received two acknowledgement messages within a few minutes.
04-13-2015, 12:03 AM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
We may offer additional colors after the initial shirt sale, depending on how popular the designs are
might wait for that then. white black gray for me are a bit boring
04-13-2015, 12:03 AM   #14
ogl
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote

[/COLOR]
I bought two different designs, each using my Discover Card, and I received two acknowledgement messages within a few minutes.
How could this info help me?
04-13-2015, 12:17 AM   #15
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Just ordered the P design. I'm curious about the size, hope the M will fit. In Europe I'm between M and L depending on the model/brand. American sizes vs European sizes is not always straightforward.

If the model suits me, I'll certainly order more, if possible in other colours. I would like a beige and a kaki one, but I understand it's not easy to cater for everyone's preferences.

Tx! Wim