Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2015, 11:38 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I've gone ahead and added a darker color option:
Thanks for that Adam!! I've gone and ordered 2!!
The very dark color that was featured in the poll isn't offered by the shirt printer, and I'm afraid that in practice, the design would hardly be visible anyway.
Well... at the risk of sounding pedantic, I've always been told the human eye can distinguish between 20 and 30 different shades of grey (and not 50 as some would have it ), so I guess the tee could go pretty dark and the design still be visible.

As for the weight of the fabric: the shirt type should be indicated at the time you place your order. The dark grey P design uses a higher-quality shirt and is therefore costs $1 more.
That's cool. That one (or 2) USD isn't going to make the difference, seeing I just purchased a +2K EUR lens.

Personally I prefer the tagless tees, though.
I'll come back here with a comparative review...

Tx again! Wim

PS: strange thing: when I went to the design it said two more were needed to print, and after my order for 2, despite the home page counters being updated, the design page still read two more were needed to print... anyway, I'm looking forward to the tees!!

05-15-2015, 01:16 PM   #17
Forum Member

I would order larger than normal, however. The XL shrunk to about the size of a L. Okay if you like tight-fitting t-shirts (I guess I would like it more if I was more 'buff'). Cool design, though.
05-15-2015, 02:23 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GearHead Quote
I would order larger than normal, however. The XL shrunk to about the size of a L. Okay if you like tight-fitting t-shirts (I guess I would like it more if I was more 'buff'). Cool design, though.
Definitely check the measurements before you order, and measure against a t-shirt that fits you well. I ordered the medium (women's fitted tee) since it had a width that matched a t-shirt I already had and liked the fit of.