Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #316
Pentaxian
normhead's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near Algonquin Park
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 25,868
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Take care. People here really got sick and tired of, "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!"
Note to self, stop saying "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!" Apparently it makes people sick. I have a poster saying that on my wall, should I take it down?

08-13-2015, 06:58 PM   #317
Loyal Site Supporter
monochrome's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kirkwood (St. Louis) MO
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 20,450
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Note to self, stop saying "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!" Apparently it makes people sick. I have a poster saying that on my wall, should I take it down?
Norm, you can say anything you want.
08-13-2015, 07:06 PM   #318
Site Supporter
Shanti's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Western Denmark
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 904
Original Poster
Originally posted by kenspo Quote
. Some will be disappointed, some will be filled with joy.

)How to be of good cheer when disappointed looms in the darkness ah but the future is bright!!! so JOY will fill the void (I guess )

Take care. People here really got sick and tired of, "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!"
08-13-2015, 07:53 PM   #319
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nelson B.C.
Posts: 3,267
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Most of you dont know much about the future, or how Ricoh is thinking. Some will be disappointed, some will be filled with joy. Cant please'ed all! Ricoh has finally turned the train called Pentax in the right direction. Rome wasn't build in day. But the future is extremely bright!
Last time that meant no built-in flash, but otherwise a very competent body for a screaming good price.

So what won't be there, what will?

08-13-2015, 08:10 PM   #320
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 5,802
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Most of you dont know much about the future, or how Ricoh is thinking. Some will be disappointed, some will be filled with joy. Cant please'ed all! Ricoh has finally turned the train called Pentax in the right direction. Rome wasn't build in day. But the future is extremely bright!
Who will be disappointed? What could Ricoh do that would disappoint some users with the new FF body? Are the legacy users going to be unhappy? Are those who are looking for small, compact, economical system going to be unhappy? Is Ricoh going for the bigger, better, & more expensive game plan?
08-13-2015, 08:28 PM   #321
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT +10
Photos: Albums
Posts: 10,845
QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
Who will be disappointed? What could Ricoh do that would disappoint some users with the new FF body? Are the legacy users going to be unhappy? Are those who are looking for small, compact, economical system going to be unhappy? Is Ricoh going for the bigger, better, & more expensive game plan?
tl;dr - tell us everything now!
08-13-2015, 11:59 PM   #322
Senior Member




Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 101
Does anyone know any new info about the upcoming Pentax FF?
08-14-2015, 12:03 AM   #323
Pentaxian
thibs's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,267
QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
Who will be disappointed? What could Ricoh do that would disappoint some users with the new FF body? Are the legacy users going to be unhappy? Are those who are looking for small, compact, economical system going to be unhappy? Is Ricoh going for the bigger, better, & more expensive game plan?
Nicolas06 will be for sure.

08-14-2015, 12:17 AM   #324
Pentaxian
redcat's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Paris
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,827
QuoteOriginally posted by ColiNiloK Quote
Does anyone know any new info about the upcoming Pentax FF?
mid august and no news yet @__@
08-14-2015, 12:18 AM - 1 Like   #325
Pentaxian
thibs's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,267
QuoteOriginally posted by ColiNiloK Quote
Does anyone know any new info about the upcoming Pentax FF?
Kenspo probably but won't tell
08-14-2015, 12:48 AM - 1 Like   #326
Site Supporter
Zygonyx's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ile de France
Posts: 3,074
QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
Nicolas06 will be for sure.
Please Ricoh, no more AF issue
08-14-2015, 12:52 AM - 1 Like   #327
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,959
QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
Kenspo probably but won't tell
Cant tell is a better way to say it!



I dont care if people is tired of me trying to sound happy and excited. If things didn't look bright, i wouldn't still be at Pentax. For, as most people know, i dont use Pentax/Ricoh for the love, I'm paid to use it. But i still have to like stuff and deliver my work. So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
08-14-2015, 01:03 AM - 1 Like   #328
Pentaxian
Mistral75's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 3,003
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
(...)

So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
Rohypnol® or Artane®?
08-14-2015, 01:08 AM   #329
Pentaxian
thibs's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Photos: Albums
Posts: 5,267
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Cant tell is a better way to say it!



I dont care if people is tired of me trying to sound happy and excited. If things didn't look bright, i wouldn't still be at Pentax. For, as most people know, i dont use Pentax/Ricoh for the love, I'm paid to use it. But i still have to like stuff and deliver my work. So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
You should not care indeed. I rather meant "can't" actually.
Which doesn't mean I wouldn't urge you to leak immediately whatever you can leak
08-14-2015, 01:23 AM - 2 Likes   #330
Veteran Member
Asahiflex's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Netherlands
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,754
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
I dont care if people is tired of me trying to sound happy and excited. If things didn't look bright, i wouldn't still be at Pentax. For, as most people know, i dont use Pentax/Ricoh for the love, I'm paid to use it. But i still have to like stuff and deliver my work. So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
Let me guess, the long-awaited FF comes with a mohawk add-on for the flash hot shoe? :P :P :P
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
36mp, body, count, crop, d4, d800, december, dont, ff, interview, landscape, months, mp, nikon, november, offer, pentax, pentax ff camera, pentax news, pentax rumors, pentax shooter, people, photography, post, reason, ricoh, sensor, sony
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crazy way-out theory on the FF (just for fun). pathdoc Pentax Full Frame 17 05-13-2015 05:30 PM
Pets Ricoh Pup 4 months sherrvonne Post Your Photos! 5 05-08-2015 04:03 PM
Any Pentax FF camera field testers out there? rawr Pentax Full Frame 46 05-03-2015 04:37 PM
People 4 months in the world derelict Post Your Photos! 3 04-11-2015 06:39 AM
Online Photographer: FF will die out, except... philbaum Pentax Full Frame 401 07-11-2014 05:13 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top