Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 218 Likes Search this Thread
08-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #316
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Take care. People here really got sick and tired of, "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!"
Note to self, stop saying "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!" Apparently it makes people sick. I have a poster saying that on my wall, should I take it down?

08-13-2015, 06:58 PM   #317
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Note to self, stop saying "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!" Apparently it makes people sick. I have a poster saying that on my wall, should I take it down?
Norm, you can say anything you want.
08-13-2015, 07:06 PM   #318
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Originally posted by kenspo Quote
. Some will be disappointed, some will be filled with joy.

)How to be of good cheer when disappointed looms in the darkness ah but the future is bright!!! so JOY will fill the void (I guess )

Take care. People here really got sick and tired of, "Be of Good Cheer, Pentaxians. Ricoh has a Plan, and you will be Happy!"
08-13-2015, 07:53 PM   #319
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Most of you dont know much about the future, or how Ricoh is thinking. Some will be disappointed, some will be filled with joy. Cant please'ed all! Ricoh has finally turned the train called Pentax in the right direction. Rome wasn't build in day. But the future is extremely bright!
Last time that meant no built-in flash, but otherwise a very competent body for a screaming good price.

So what won't be there, what will?

08-13-2015, 08:10 PM   #320
Veteran Member

Most of you dont know much about the future, or how Ricoh is thinking. Some will be disappointed, some will be filled with joy. Cant please'ed all! Ricoh has finally turned the train called Pentax in the right direction. Rome wasn't build in day. But the future is extremely bright!
Who will be disappointed? What could Ricoh do that would disappoint some users with the new FF body? Are the legacy users going to be unhappy? Are those who are looking for small, compact, economical system going to be unhappy? Is Ricoh going for the bigger, better, & more expensive game plan?
08-13-2015, 08:28 PM   #321
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
Who will be disappointed? What could Ricoh do that would disappoint some users with the new FF body? Are the legacy users going to be unhappy? Are those who are looking for small, compact, economical system going to be unhappy? Is Ricoh going for the bigger, better, & more expensive game plan?
tl;dr - tell us everything now!
08-13-2015, 11:59 PM   #322

Does anyone know any new info about the upcoming Pentax FF?

08-14-2015, 12:03 AM   #323
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Winder Quote
Nicolas06 will be for sure.
08-14-2015, 12:17 AM   #324
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ColiNiloK Quote
mid august and no news yet @__@
08-14-2015, 12:18 AM - 1 Like   #325
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ColiNiloK Quote
Kenspo probably but won't tell
08-14-2015, 12:48 AM - 1 Like   #326
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
Nicolas06 will be for sure.
Please Ricoh, no more AF issue
08-14-2015, 12:52 AM - 1 Like   #327
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
Kenspo probably but won't tell
Cant tell is a better way to say it!

I dont care if people is tired of me trying to sound happy and excited. If things didn't look bright, i wouldn't still be at Pentax. For, as most people know, i dont use Pentax/Ricoh for the love, I'm paid to use it. But i still have to like stuff and deliver my work. So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
08-14-2015, 01:03 AM - 1 Like   #328
Pentaxian

(...)

So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
Rohypnol® or Artane®?
08-14-2015, 01:08 AM   #329
Pentaxian

Cant tell is a better way to say it!

I dont care if people is tired of me trying to sound happy and excited. If things didn't look bright, i wouldn't still be at Pentax. For, as most people know, i dont use Pentax/Ricoh for the love, I'm paid to use it. But i still have to like stuff and deliver my work. So, when I'm happy, there's a reason for it...
You should not care indeed. I rather meant "can't" actually.
Which doesn't mean I wouldn't urge you to leak immediately whatever you can leak
08-14-2015, 01:23 AM - 2 Likes   #330
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Let me guess, the long-awaited FF comes with a mohawk add-on for the flash hot shoe? :P :P :P