Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 35 Likes Search this Thread
09-25-2015, 06:40 AM - 1 Like   #46
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am a globe trotter, I have seen all sorts of good things and lies too, I am also pain in the arse, but I call endless Australian coastline and the outback my home.

09-25-2015, 03:06 PM   #47
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Uluru Quote
I am a globe trotter, I have seen all sorts of good things and lies too, I am also pain in the arse, but I call endless Australian coastline and the outback my home.
Central European originally, Uluru?
09-25-2015, 03:21 PM   #48
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Uluru, do you play the didgeridoo? That will clear things up
09-27-2015, 04:57 PM - 4 Likes   #49

Photos: Albums
Just so life can get back on topic. Uluru is Zvonimir Tosic, presumably of Serbian descent, as Clackers suggests. I only know this because he was trolling another forum member here, and then and on DPR (as Zvonimir and his sock puppet account there Uluru) back when she was trying to get her K-3s with flapping mirrors sorted out with Pentax (basically saying that it was her lousy testing methodology and not the camera). You can check the images in his gallery as well, some of which have his name.

FYI, expect a lot of hyperbole, speculation and misinformation and very little information in his posts. A low signal to noise ratio if you will. Zvonimir, I think calling yourself "a pain in the arse" is rather overstating it. A pain in one's arse would actually provide information, i.e., I should stop sitting on this pointy thing; I think I should go see a doctor, etc....