Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #781
Pentaxian
D1N0's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012
Location: ---
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,602
€2000 is a good price after Kenspo was warning is it would be expensive I feared 3000+

02-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #782
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Wish i could share more..but i see that my quote already are on dpreview..So i wont take any chances..lol
I think that I'll be one of first ones to buy it then
02-08-2016, 11:48 AM   #783
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,878
QuoteOriginally posted by btnapa Quote
Kenspo,

I never shot with the Nikon 14-24. All I know is that when I was shooting Canon gear, most of the Canon guys who did not like Canon's wide zoom offerings (Namely the 16-35) were shooting the Nikon with an adapter and were super happy with it. Now Tamron comes along and matches a legend in the zoom world, that is quite an accomplishment.
Tamron have, together with Sigma ART, become real good choices!

---------- Post added 02-08-16 at 07:50 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
2000 is a good price after Kenspo was warning is it would be expensive I feared 3000+
Sorry the pro lenses will still be a bit pricey...


QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
I think that I'll be one of first ones to buy it then
Good choice..It has a good sensor and will have some nice features!
02-08-2016, 01:24 PM   #784
Veteran Member




Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 404
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
K-1 will be 2000 Euros..With some differences to the different taxes around the countries.
Can you tell us when the official announcement will be?

02-08-2016, 01:30 PM - 1 Like   #785
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,878
QuoteOriginally posted by Newtophotos Quote
Can you tell us when the official announcement will be?
I can tell most things if i wanted to, but no But its getting very close.
02-08-2016, 01:32 PM - 1 Like   #786
Pentaxian
Asahiflex's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Netherlands
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,753
One thing is for sure: it's a great time to be a Pentaxian. Each and every morning, I wake up with the feeling that today could be the day. The leaks will come, and they will come soon. History has proven me right

BTW Kenneth: please tell me something concrete. I promise to keep my mouth shut (I promise on the ashes of my beloved father who died last november the 10th and who was also a Pentaxian, albeit a silent one).
02-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #787
Loyal Site Supporter
redpit's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Athens
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 606
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
I can tell most things if i wanted to, but no But its getting very close.
Kenspo if you could only tell us if the K-1 AF system is a new one or one based-improved existing K-3II system... That is a vague info to spread as says nothing more than that
02-08-2016, 01:35 PM   #788
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,878
QuoteOriginally posted by Asahiflex Quote
One thing is for sure: it's a great time to be a Pentaxian. Each and every morning, I wake up with the feeling that today could be the day. The leaks will come, and they will come soon. History has proven me right

BTW Kenneth: please tell me something concrete. I promise to keep my mouth shut (I promise on the ashes of my beloved father who died last november the 10th and who was also a Pentaxian, albeit a silent one).
It will be released in february..Concrete enough?


QuoteOriginally posted by redpit Quote
Kenspo if you could only tell us if the K-1 AF system is a new one or one based-improved existing K-3II system... That is a vague info to spread as says nothing more than that
Haha, the AF has been improved for every new camera, haven't it?

02-08-2016, 01:37 PM - 1 Like   #789
Pentaxian
Asahiflex's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Netherlands
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,753
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
It will be released in february..Concrete enough?
Remember, remember, the 18th of November... errr February! :P
02-08-2016, 01:38 PM   #790
Forum Member
LilithBaerchen's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 77
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
It will be released in february..Concrete enough?
It = the information

It = K-1

02-08-2016, 01:38 PM   #791
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,878
Hehe..since most people know who i am in the real world, at least at Ricoh...they would eat me alive if i shared too much..hehe

---------- Post added 02-08-16 at 09:39 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by LilithBaerchen Quote
It = the information

It = K-1

Still riddles?
02-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #792
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,663
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Hehe..since most people know who i am in the real world, at least at Ricoh...they would eat me alive if i shared too much..hehe

---------- Post added 02-08-16 at 09:39 PM ----------



Still riddles?
Good to have something to wait for.
02-08-2016, 01:47 PM - 1 Like   #793
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,878
QuoteOriginally posted by repaap Quote
Good to have something to wait for.
Ok, here's one for you; Its 1* days left!
02-08-2016, 01:53 PM   #794
Forum Member
LilithBaerchen's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 77
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Ok, here's one for you; Its 1* days left!
How does it feel to torture us ?


Well to be honest - with your price-tag-information Im happy with the information for today, but dunno how i feel tomorrow
02-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #795
Site Supporter
kenspo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oslo
Posts: 1,878
Maybe i slip some more when you're feeling down..haha
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
25th 2016 cp, alive, camera, countdown, countdown to feb, coverage, cp, days, features, feb 25th, ff, flash, imo, matter, music, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, people, post, screen, shift, smartphone, thread, time, upload, vf, youtube
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New APSC Pentax by early 2016, using Sony A7000 sensor? falconeye Pentax News and Rumors 857 03-24-2016 08:45 PM
Ricoh Imaging is not doomed (or: Ricoh Financial Results Q1 2016) Kunzite Pentax News and Rumors 69 10-24-2015 10:31 AM
Pentax FF spring 2016 Daikokuya Pentax News and Rumors 971 10-14-2015 06:31 PM
2016 spring debut hansenn Pentax Full Frame 12 09-25-2015 08:05 AM
Photokina 2016 - FF RonHendriks1966 Pentax Full Frame 62 02-04-2015 10:43 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:18 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top