Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
They mistakenly revealed the new FA HD limited line in the english version
LOL!!!

01-13-2016, 11:55 AM - 3 Likes   #542
bxf
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by CarlJF Quote
It's beyond me how someone with these lenses could end up with pictures as poor as these, even in snapshop mode
Ha, I do it al the time...

---------- Post added 13-01-16 at 18:58 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
They mistakenly revealed the new FA HD limited line in the english version
Found in translation
01-13-2016, 02:53 PM - 1 Like   #543

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Well, you tried to say I'm a fool and stupid. So i can't see i did anything wrong there.

I have 100% control on all my deals, contracts and agreements. With Ricoh, Lexar, Lowepro, Sony, Warner Music, Universal, bands + + + + + So dont tell me how i do things and how thing works I have done this for almost 7 years now..without a single complain from anyone mentioned above.
Don't even bother answering to mister WrongHendriks1966 he is always right
01-13-2016, 03:10 PM - 1 Like   #544
Veteran Member

My main gripe with the latest FF teaser site update is that the initial image looks like the camera has been accidentally dropped onto some rocks and is broken. Everything is all askew.

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
The person who took these images is not a person who's standards are work I can appreciate.
Judging from all of the sample pix we have seen so far on the teaser site, I suspect that in this early stage of the K-1 release programme, all the images we are seeing have probably been taken by Ricoh engineers on the week-end after work. And as we all know, engineers are not artists or marketeers.

Pentax can do nicer sample images and nicer sales sites, marketing material etc, as they have demonstrated before. So far everything is low-key with the FF, but no doubt at CP+ and beyond they will pull out all the stops.

Last edited by rawr; 01-13-2016 at 03:26 PM.
01-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #545
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
My main gripe with the latest FF teaser site update is that the initial image looks like the camera has been accidentally dropped onto some rocks and is broken. Everything is all askew.
01-13-2016, 03:35 PM   #546

all the images we are seeing have probably been taken by Ricoh engineers on the week-end after work. And as we all know, engineers are not artists or marketeers.
+1 from me, a guy who is engineer :-D
01-13-2016, 03:54 PM - 2 Likes   #547
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Well, you tried to say I'm a fool and stupid. So i can't see i did anything wrong there.

I have 100% control on all my deals, contracts and agreements. With Ricoh, Lexar, Lowepro, Sony, Warner Music, Universal, bands + + + + + So dont tell me how i do things and how thing works I have done this for almost 7 years now..without a single complain from anyone mentioned above.
You're the professional, who gets to actually do things. Don't worry about what is shouted from those of us up here in the second balcony, while you are invited to stand just off stage.

01-13-2016, 04:06 PM   #548
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
haha.. i kind of get it the other way.. makes it look like a tough camera, strong, adventure, weather sealed.. looks like the "pentax way" in the sense that the camera is really well build..

So far they havent show anything that we didnt know ( or that we took as granded... )
01-13-2016, 04:39 PM   #549
Pentaxian

My concern with all this sample images is not that they are of poor photog and artistic value, but the exif indication that is ISO 200 at lowest...
Something strange...
01-13-2016, 04:56 PM   #550
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Zygonyx Quote
My concern with all this sample images is not that they are of poor photog and artistic value, but the exif indication that is ISO 200 at lowest...
Something strange...
The 43 and 77 are iso 100
01-13-2016, 05:29 PM   #551
Veteran Member

could be a typo but... let's see

01-13-2016, 05:44 PM   #552
mee
Veteran Member

If all they do is recoat the lens and slap an HD acronym to the box then I'm going to be bummed.. If they weather seal the lens then we're going places. I don't understand why they'd sell WR bodies and advertise them as such and the majority of their current lenses (most primes) are not weather sealed in any form.
01-13-2016, 05:52 PM   #553
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Alizarine Quote
could be a typo but... let's see
You can see the Japanese,it's smc
01-13-2016, 08:12 PM   #554
Pentaxian

Oh' sorry it was late and i was tired : my typo... still, ISO 100 wouldn't be the lowest ?
01-13-2016, 09:01 PM   #555
Veteran Member

Judging from all of the sample pix we have seen so far on the teaser site, I suspect that in this early stage of the K-1 release programme, all the images we are seeing have probably been taken by Ricoh engineers on the week-end after work. And as we all know, engineers are not artists or marketeers.

Pentax can do nicer sample images and nicer sales sites, marketing material etc, as they have demonstrated before. So far everything is low-key with the FF, but no doubt at CP+ and beyond they will pull out all the stops.
I do hope so,as these images are so bloody bad!! looks as if Nikon did them to promote their new babies