Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax User Magazine

Just wanted to tell you that there is an interview with me and images of mine in the new issue of "Pentax User" magazine.

Ben

07-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Where can we find this magazine Ben?
07-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Hi Ben

Now if ONLY I could find my pair of reading glasses......! Oh dearie me, I'm getting so short-sighted these days, I nearly sat on my false teeth the other evening. I swear I could almost detect bite marks when I inspected the reflection of my big-end in the bathroom mirror !!!! There, that's better. Now which page did you say you are on ???

Best regards
Richard
07-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Confused Quote
Hi Ben

Now if ONLY I could find my pair of reading glasses......! Oh dearie me, I'm getting so short-sighted these days, I nearly sat on my false teeth the other evening. I swear I could almost detect bite marks when I inspected the reflection of my big-end in the bathroom mirror !!!! There, that's better. Now which page did you say you are on ???

Best regards
Richard
Nikita the journalist from ePhotozine and Pentax User Magazine informed me that it is out. She is sending me several copies, so I don't know what page it is on yet..

Hope your teeth are OK

Last edited by benjikan; 07-10-2008 at 06:46 AM.
07-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sluggo913 Quote
Where can we find this magazine Ben?
I think you can get it through http://http://ephotozine.com/ or from Pentax User - Pentax Camera Magazine

Ben
07-10-2008, 05:19 AM   #6
Veteran Member

I've read it
07-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #7
Inactive Account

Congrats Ben!

Looks like an interesting mag but $50/year for 4 issues seems steep.
07-21-2008, 03:10 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Wow...That is expensive!

Ben

07-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Did I miss something, I thought you and Pentax split ways. What are you doing getting interviewed with Pentax?
07-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Buddha Jones Quote
Did I miss something, I thought you and Pentax split ways. What are you doing getting interviewed with Pentax?
Hi ya Buddha,
Ben will no doubt speak for himself, but I understood him to say at the time of 'the parting of the ways' with Pentax (France), that he was going to continue to use Pentax into the forseeable future....because he liked it (Pentax).

Personally, I think thats a high endorsement and says quite a bit about the bloke (because he could have chosen to take a very different approach).

Cheers
07-22-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Buddha Jones Quote
I guess it has more to do with my work and how I fell in to photoraphy..(Literally) and the fact that I still use Pentax gear. Oh and I can't imagine parting ways with my 31 and 40 Ltd Lenses...;-)

Ben