Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2016, 06:12 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Wolfeye Quote
Interesting. I checked Amazon on Monday and it said they were out of stock. Wonder if Pentax withheld them from Amazon too because they didn't want to impact the closed NY sites.
I doubt it was that. Amazon has not been a very good friend to Pentax products; they don't even stock half the lenses now (all the FA limiteds, last time I looked, were from 3rd parties). I'd suspect that Amazon just wasn't going to get anything before anyone else simply because they have little relationship with Ricoh.

04-30-2016, 11:54 AM - 1 Like   #17
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I've deleted 25 posts.
Some (most) because they were in direct violation of forum rules prohibiting the discussion of religion, and the discussion of politics not directly related to photography; others because, though not in violation of the rules, referenced those that were deleted and therefore lacked context.
There will be no more discussion of either topic.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax news, pentax rumors, people, post, religion