Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Digital Photog Bookazine?

Have you seen this Bookazine by the publishers of Digital Photographer? It's a UK magazine.

Imagine eShop

I've seen it at Borders Bookstores but didn't by it because it costs $29.99! I was thinking my wife would kill me if I payed that much. But it's 256 pages of information on travel and macro photography. It includes a CD with addition info as well. Not sure what though.

The clincher for me is the whole thing is sponsered by Pentax! There are reviews of The K10D and other cameras. I did get the ok from my wife so I'm going to get it.

07-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Interesting, could you please make a summary of what you think about it when you managed to digest the whole thing?

Thank you !
07-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
FWIW, coupons for Borders. Ya have to be a Rewards Member to use them, but you can get that for free, so no sweat. There's usually a 20-30% off coupon floating around every week, with an occasional 40% off coupon every few months or so. I use them whenever I need something a bit more immediately than Amazon can send it.