Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
I find it kind of suspicious that Kenspo would have especially made a dpreview account to drop this bomb and say noting about it over here. I smell a rat. Maybe this is a fake Kenspo.
However, he did say that here
QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
Ricoh/Pentax won't be making only dslr in the future. Wont go into details. But no worries.

05-20-2016, 10:22 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
However, he did say that here
I just pm'd him He tells me it's a fake account. Somebody is clearly trying to damage Kenspo.
05-20-2016, 10:22 AM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by solar1 Quote
kensp0 wrote:
"I just received confirmation from Japan that Ricoh/Pentax won't be making only DSLRs in the future. Ricoh will reveal a mirrorless system, both APS-C and full frame, under the Pentax brand name in September at Photokina.:

"Q; Do you know any lens mount détails?
It's a new, electronic mount. I don't know more." Maybe just mockups at Photokina - Re: Pentax is back.: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

To add what kenspo0 wrote in the Ricoh forum, because some people may go off on a tangent:
"Thinking about it, they didn't tell me they would show new models ready for launch at Photokina. It could be prototypes or even mockups like the K-1 last year." Re: Ricoh (possibly) entering the mirrorless market by 2018: Ricoh Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

"Q about flange distance? Re: Ricoh (possibly) entering the mirrorless market by 2018: Ricoh Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
It's a new, electronic mount. I wasn't told more. I presume it has a shorter flange distance."

I'm guessing mockups, not completed bodies and lenses to show - If they decide to go through and announce it at all. Don't forget, Pentax takes it's time with things!

Imagine, two new mirrorless lines, apsc and ff and lenses for the two new additional formats, what an undertaking... has Ricoh hired a complete mirrorless unit, or are they divvying things up?
Wow, Pentax is really going places :0)

Since PF tends to go on forever with the longest threads - near impossible to keep up with for the nuggets if you only pop in once in a while (moi), try not to go too bat stupid crazy with this ;0P

Matter of fact, if there were some way to make those nuggets to stick out to catch up easily on the super long threads, wouldn't that be special?
Totally fake info.

Fake account. Dont belive anything: Ricoh Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

Look at the username-it is a zero not a letter.
05-20-2016, 10:28 AM   #19

Don't know anything about that roumor.
I made a few jokes here and there on this forum but in this comment I wasn't joking at all: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/16-pentax-news-rumors/286207-cp-countdown...ml#post3134345
I don't have any newer info, could be that old mirroless project in new reincarnation or could be some canikon or sony fanboy screwing with Kenspo and the rest of us.

Last edited by banep; 05-20-2016 at 10:37 AM.
05-20-2016, 10:30 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Saw this too

Re: Pentax is back.: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

In that case please close the thread or delete... please. My apologies.. sigh.
05-20-2016, 10:32 AM   #21
Site Supporter

Whenever Samsung finally reveals the fate of its NX system then perhaps we'll know how well developed a R.Pentax mirrorless system might be. I'd sure love to see another agreement that transfers some tech between the two. The Samsung silence is really weird in the age of knowing everything They did just update some firmware, but no new products and they've abandoned many parts of the world.
05-20-2016, 10:37 AM   #22
Site Supporter

This is a fake account and NOT me. i have the same nick there as here. This person uses 0 instead of o..and live on Olso..while my hometown is called Oslo.
05-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #23
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Isn't M42 flange distance the same as K-mount flange distance?
What I was getting at, in a light-hearted way, is having an adapter long enough and with enough internal room to fit a stop-down flapper plate and an aperture reader. A pipedream, I know.

05-20-2016, 11:07 AM   #24
Pentaxian

This is a fake account and NOT me. i have the same nick there as here. This person uses 0 instead of o..and live on Olso..while my hometown is called Oslo.
That would be fun if, in the end, there were mirrorless cameras, or mock-ups thereof, shown by Ricoh Imaging at Photokina .

P.S. : kensp0 = kenspo-olso

Remembers me of Thomas Twp and Thomas Twp Too (The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain)

Last edited by Mistral75; 05-20-2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: post-scriptum added
05-20-2016, 11:15 AM   #25
Site Supporter

Hehe...kensp0 from Olso is not me, I'm kenspo from Oslo He/she even stole my profile pic from Facebook..haha
05-20-2016, 11:36 AM   #26
Pentaxian

So you stated, twice actually, that kensp0 form Olso is not kenspo from Oslo...

...but you didn't deny that Ricoh could show two mirrorless cameras at Photokina...

Could it be...
05-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #27
Site Supporter

Hehe..i know more then i share, but i really dont know what they will show on Photokina
05-20-2016, 12:01 PM   #28
Site Supporter

Hehe...kensp0 from Olso is not me, I'm kenspo from Oslo He/she even stole my profile pic from Facebook..haha
Is that the one Ketil took of you? I think he mentioned he used a Sony(!) for that

05-20-2016, 12:03 PM   #29
Site Supporter

Sounds like grounds to report this user to dpreview and get the account banned. Obviously they are attempting to damage you. I do not think you should let that go without reporting it.
05-20-2016, 12:07 PM   #30
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Is that the one Ketil took of you? I think he mentioned he used a Sony(!) for that

Yes, this is his pic..hehe..Dont remember what camera he used

QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
Sounds like grounds to report this user to dpreview and get the account banned. Obviously they are attempting to damage you. I do not think you should let that go without reporting it.

I didn't see how i could report it, but i started a new tread and i wrote to an admin