Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 93 Likes Search this Thread
06-07-2016, 06:39 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well, I can't convert the image to vector art yet, bu this option might be easy enough to use, variation on my first design...

Attached Images

06-07-2016, 09:00 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Last year's PF t-shirt designs proved to be a big hit, so let's keep the ball rolling with an all-new T-shirt contest for 2016!

Attachment 313014
2015 PF T-Shirt Designs

This year, we will continue T-shirt production through Teespring, who offer the following benefits over local printing:
  • Low individual shirt prices (without sacrificing quality)
  • No premiums for larger shirt sizes
  • Reduced US & international shipping costs
  • Delivery within weeks, not months
  • More payment options: any major credit card, or paypal
So, let's kick things off with the T-Shirt design contest. We'll have three winners:
  • Two general PF shirt designs - you pick the theme
  • One design related to the Pentax K-1
Each winner will each receive two free shirts of his/her choice and a Loyal Site Supporter forum account upgrade.

You can choose to enter any number of designs for one or both categories above.

Requirements and restrictions:
  • Important! Your design can't have more than 10 colors (preferably fewer)
  • Your design must include the Pentax Forums logo. You may change the colors or make additions, but you may not alter the shape of the logo
  • You may not use any photo or work subject to copyright
  • You may use specific Pentax product names and product logos (i.e. K-1, K-3, etc)
  • You may not use the official Pentax logo (type out Pentax instead)
  • Only the central area on the front of the shirt will be printable. We can't print on the sides, above the neckline, or on the sleeves
Please make your submission(s) in this thread. (using the attachment system is preferred; please have larger versions of your design available if you win)
Submission deadline: June 30th. Once we've closed to submissions, we'll have members vote to select the winning designs.

I'm very excited to see what you guys will come up with, and I'm sure many other forum members are, too. Good luck and let your imagination go wild!

While I'll likely get a shirt this year, I hope that you use a choose a higher quality shirt. Those last year were pitiful.

Last edited by TomTom; 06-07-2016 at 02:29 PM. Reason: clarity
06-07-2016, 10:22 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by torm0z Quote
Hi, all. Couple from me:

thank You.
awesome !
06-07-2016, 11:14 AM - 2 Likes   #19
Veteran Member

Here's my entry for 2016:

06-07-2016, 01:14 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These designs wouldn't work unless they were converted to vector format (i.e. outlines of the lenses and camera).
Adam, I have .cal vector files that I can upload, but the upload system does not seem to like them. Any ideas>

Regards,
06-07-2016, 07:45 PM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote
Adam, I have .cal vector files that I can upload, but the upload system does not seem to like them. Any ideas>

Regards,
Just upload a screenshot of it on this thread. Should you win, I'll be able to accept the vector file via email

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TomTom Quote
While I'll likely get a shirt this year, I hope that you use a choose a higher quality shirt. Those last year were pitiful.
I can make a higher quality shirt available, but these come at a higher cost. Haven't gotten many complaints about the shirts overall- I still wear mine to this day!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-07-2016, 08:28 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK, all mine are available as Vector art. Here is an example (copied from Vector back to Paint and saved as a JPG).

Regards,
Attached Images

06-07-2016, 08:31 PM   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not an artist or designer but I think a shirt using Pentax's new slogans "The Quest For Perfection" or "Always With You" might be nice.
06-07-2016, 10:07 PM   #25

This is off topic but is there any chance I could still buy one of those rad 2015 shirt designs? That P shirt with all the cameras is friggin' awesome!!
06-08-2016, 12:11 AM   #26
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by IggzDaLoc Quote
This is off topic but is there any chance I could still buy one of those rad 2015 shirt designs? That P shirt with all the cameras is friggin' awesome!!
Yes I also asked Adam in private and he told me if enough people would be interested in the 2015 design they can ask to make some more, he didn't specify how many though. Perhaps we should open a separate thread for that?
06-08-2016, 01:31 AM   #27
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can make a higher quality shirt available, but these come at a higher cost. Haven't gotten many complaints about the shirts overall- I still wear mine to this day!
Sign me up!
06-08-2016, 02:06 AM - 2 Likes   #28
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote
OK, all mine are available as Vector art. Here is an example (copied from Vector back to Paint and saved as a JPG).
This still has too many colors- photos can't really be printed.

QuoteOriginally posted by TomTom Quote
Sign me up!
Will do!

QuoteOriginally posted by Cuthbert Quote
Yes I also asked Adam in private and he told me if enough people would be interested in the 2015 design they can ask to make some more, he didn't specify how many though. Perhaps we should open a separate thread for that?
As there seems to be a good deal of interest, I will revive the two most popular designs from 2015, one of which was the P.

QuoteOriginally posted by wtlwdwgn Quote
I'm not an artist or designer but I think a shirt using Pentax's new slogans "The Quest For Perfection" or "Always With You" might be nice.
This contest is all about an original design, so those wouldn't work on their own.

Adam

06-08-2016, 02:06 AM - 1 Like   #29
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K David Quote
Here's my entry for 2016:
Clever!

Adam

06-08-2016, 04:54 AM   #30

@adam May I join again this year?
Closed Thread