Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2016, 07:46 PM   #46
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
Here's another one that's still a work in progress.

Any suggestions?
Same picture of K-1, but "CanikonIsDoomed"

06-10-2016, 11:55 PM - 2 Likes   #47

Cool contest guys! I've attached my rough draft below. What do you guys think? Should I consider pursuing this design?
Attached Images

06-11-2016, 07:53 AM - 1 Like   #48
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
Here's another one that's still a work in progress.

Any suggestions?
I'd rather see the K-1 with NotDoomed™ or how about the K-1 with "Pentax: Reports that we're doomed are greatly exaggerated. "
06-12-2016, 09:02 AM   #49
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by trigger.happy Quote
Cool contest guys! I've attached my rough draft below. What do you guys think? Should I consider pursuing this design?

I'm unclear as to what your design means; could you clarify what you are relating to?

Also, I think the Pentax Forums logo should be up in the shoulder area, as some tuck their shirts in, or if not, way down towards the bottom, it will not be as noticeable.

06-12-2016, 12:41 PM   #50

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Last year's PF t-shirt designs proved to be a big hit, so let's keep the ball rolling with an all-new T-shirt contest for 2016!

Attachment 313014
2015 PF T-Shirt Designs

This year, we will continue T-shirt production through Teespring, who offer the following benefits over local printing:
  • Low individual shirt prices (without sacrificing quality)
  • No premiums for larger shirt sizes
  • Reduced US & international shipping costs
  • Delivery within weeks, not months
  • More payment options: any major credit card, or paypal
So, let's kick things off with the T-Shirt design contest. We'll have three winners:
  • Two general PF shirt designs - you pick the theme
  • One design related to the Pentax K-1
Each winner will each receive two free shirts of his/her choice and a Loyal Site Supporter forum account upgrade.

You can choose to enter any number of designs for one or both categories above.

Requirements and restrictions:
  • Important! Your design can't have more than 10 colors (preferably fewer) Avoid photos!
  • Your design must include the Pentax Forums logo. You may change the colors or make additions, but you may not alter the shape of the logo
  • You may not use any photo or work subject to copyright
  • You may use specific Pentax product names and product logos (i.e. K-1, K-3, etc)
  • You may not use the official Pentax logo font (type out Pentax instead)
  • Only the central area on the front of the shirt will be printable. We can't print on the sides, above the neckline, or on the sleeves
Please make your submission(s) in this thread. (using the attachment system is preferred; please have larger versions of your design available if you win)
Submission deadline: June 30th. Once we've closed to submissions, we'll have members vote to select the winning designs.

I'm very excited to see what you guys will come up with, and I'm sure many other forum members are, too. Good luck and let your imagination go wild!
Hi Adam,

I missed last years chance at ordering the Tshirts. Count me in for one of each of the 15's that are made re-available, size large, for last years if there is enough interest. And the new designs proposed for this year look great as well.

Thanks,
Scott
06-12-2016, 02:24 PM   #51
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mrcnortheast Quote
Hi Adam,

I missed last years chance at ordering the Tshirts. Count me in for one of each of the 15's that are made re-available, size large, for last years if there is enough interest. And the new designs proposed for this year look great as well.

Thanks,
Scott
At least two of them will be available through the Teespring store once we pick the new designs for 2016. Stay tuned!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-12-2016, 02:45 PM   #52
Veteran Member

Both have way more than 10, it seems.
I've fixed that now on both (but not on the uploaded version) and their appearance is not much changed

06-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #53
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last year's PF t-shirt designs proved to be a big hit, so let's keep the ball rolling with an all-new T-shirt contest for 2016!
  • Important! Your design can't have more than 10 colors (preferably fewer) Avoid photos!
  • Your design must include the Pentax Forums logo. You may change the colors or make additions, but you may not alter the shape of the logo
  • You may not use any photo or work subject to copyright
  • You may use specific Pentax product names and product logos (i.e. K-1, K-3, etc)
  • You may not use the official Pentax logo font (type out Pentax instead)
  • Only the central area on the front of the shirt will be printable. We can't print on the sides, above the neckline, or on the sleeves
Can the design be both front & back?

Don Simmons
06-12-2016, 05:27 PM   #54

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
I'm unclear as to what your design means; could you clarify what you are relating to?

Also, I think the Pentax Forums logo should be up in the shoulder area, as some tuck their shirts in, or if not, way down towards the bottom, it will not be as noticeable.
Thanks for your comment Carol. I was trying to point out that, like their cameras, pentaxians have a metal chassis beneath the surface which also makes them indestructible. Or something like that.

But yeah, that might've been too subtle. . I'll try coming up with another one.
06-12-2016, 05:27 PM   #55
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by AggieDad Quote
Can the design be both front & back?

Don Simmons
Front only

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-12-2016, 06:30 PM   #56
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by trigger.happy Quote
Thanks for your comment Carol. I was trying to point out that, like their cameras, pentaxians have a metal chassis beneath the surface which also makes them indestructible. Or something like that.

But yeah, that might've been too subtle. . I'll try coming up with another one.
Good idea; but a little unclear.

All of you submitting designs have a lot of talent, it's fun to see what designs all of you come up with!
06-12-2016, 10:24 PM   #57
Pentaxian

I hope this will be available on a V neck shirt. Rounded shirts seem to suffocate me.
06-13-2016, 01:49 AM   #58

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by totsmuyco Quote
I hope this will be available on a V neck shirt. Rounded shirts seem to suffocate me.
oh no! Captain Ringspun, we're compromised, someone has caught on to our scheme; to slowly suffocate all the humans and finally rule this world! We have to inform president Cotton and have him assemble the slimfits!

Tumbledry out.
06-13-2016, 02:15 AM   #59
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by discharged Quote
oh no! Captain Ringspun, we're compromised, someone has caught on to our scheme; to slowly suffocate all the humans and finally rule this world! We have to inform president Cotton and have him assemble the slimfits!

Tumbledry out.
Don't worry, they seem to suffocate me but they won't control me. I'm on my way to be a Jedi and the force is with me.
06-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #60
Pentaxian

Some slogan ideas... for anyone to use.

CanikonIsDoomed
Pentax Reloaded
The K Awakens
May the K be with you
Who said there would never be a full frame Pentax?
Pentax, The Next Generation
Pentax, The Future IS Now
Pentax K-1 Full Frame, everything else is old school
Pentax K-1 Full Frame, 15 years to perfect!

Last edited by Tesla; 06-22-2016 at 01:48 PM.
Closed Thread