Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-30-2016, 05:27 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
2016 Pentax Forums T-shirts Ready for Order!

The member-designed 2016 Pentax Forums t-shirts have finally arrived! Orders yours today via our teespring store:

https://teespring.com/stores/pentaxforums_shirts

The sale will end on August 10th, at which points shirts will enter printing!

As many have requested, this year's shirts will be printed on premium quality tees. This along with more complex designs means that shirts this year cost $3-4 more each.

We are also reviving two of last year's shirt designs. If you had previous reserved a 2015 shirt, your order will be filled once this sale ends.

Worldwide shipping is available with the following rates:
  • US: $3.99 first shirt, $2 per additional shirt (per design)
  • Canada: $9.50 first shirt, $4 per additional shirt (per design)
  • International: $12.50 first shirt, $4 per additional shirt (per design)
If you live outside of the US and would like to place a large shirt order consisting of multiple designs, please contact me as it may be more economical for me to simply consolidate your shipment.

General PF/camera designs:
Name:  2016_general_pf_shirts.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  169.6 KB

Pentax K-1 designs:
Name:  2016_k1_pf_shirts.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  152.4 KB

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-30-2016, 05:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adam, thank you or whomever it was responsible for this (quoted from the email from Teespring):

"All 2016 shirts will be printed on higher-quality material than our 2015 shirts, so we're sure you will love them!"

I ordered two different designs. Fingers crossed.
07-30-2016, 10:29 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Ordered! Thanks.
07-31-2016, 02:05 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hello Adam

I want to order some T shirts, but teespring do not accept my E mail adres. message invalid e mail adres.

they change .nl to .net but it is .nl

how is this possible ?

07-31-2016, 04:26 AM   #5
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

I want to order but not a white T shirt. How to get a black one of T shirt design 4?
07-31-2016, 04:33 AM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
I want to order but not a white T shirt. How to get a black one of T shirt design 4?
07-31-2016, 06:42 AM   #7

Photos: Gallery
Donīt think there is any options on colors....but i can be wrong... The biggest issue is that you can't buy several designs in one package, and thereby you have to pay several shipping costs. I live in Norway, so the shipping cost is quite high.

07-31-2016, 07:06 AM   #8
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by mixberry Quote
That does the same thing. It shows only the white T shirt but trying to order one in black, it isn't possible. Been there, done that...this morning.
07-31-2016, 08:02 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That does the same thing. It shows only the white T shirt but trying to order one in black, it isn't possible. Been there, done that...this morning.
White works for me since I've sworn off black shirts because of the Texas heat. It's strange that they offer the drop-down for color. The one shirt offered in multiple colors (Design 2) has one link for each color.
07-31-2016, 08:29 AM   #10
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by TomTom Quote
It's strange that they offer the drop-down for color.
Did you mean it doesn't or it does? Because when I click on buy it now I get no drop down for color on number 4. All it shows is the white one and I can't wear white.
07-31-2016, 08:37 AM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did you mean it doesn't or it does? Because when I click on buy it now I get no drop down for color on number 4. All it shows is the white one and I can't wear white.
I understood that you don't want white from the other post. There are color choice drop-downs on all of the shirts that I viewed but only one color shown. You should ask Adam or whomever was involved with choosing the options.
07-31-2016, 08:40 AM   #12
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

You should ask Adam or whomever was involved with choosing the options.
I thought Adam would answer me when I posted my question. He's either sleeping or at church or busy running this forum. He'll be along soon enough to answer our questions though, I'm not worried.
07-31-2016, 09:17 AM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thought Adam would answer me when I posted my question. He's either sleeping or at church or busy running this forum. He'll be along soon enough to answer our questions though, I'm not worried.
That slacker needs to get with the program! ;-)
07-31-2016, 09:18 AM - 1 Like   #14
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

That slacker needs to get with the program! ;-)
LOL I would hazard a guess that's exactly what he's doing....getting with the program, here.
07-31-2016, 12:02 PM   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Crooski Quote
Hello Adam

I want to order some T shirts, but teespring do not accept my E mail adres. message invalid e mail adres.

they change .nl to .net but it is .nl

how is this possible ?
You should contact teespring- sounds like an issue with their e-mail validation:
Teespring | Email us

There's currently no black version of design 4. There will be a second run of shirt sales once the first one closes, and depending on the popularity of the white version we may do a black variant.

Interestingly, at the moment everyone seems to be ordering last year's design 4...

QuoteOriginally posted by Pande Quote
Donīt think there is any options on colors....but i can be wrong... The biggest issue is that you can't buy several designs in one package, and thereby you have to pay several shipping costs. I live in Norway, so the shipping cost is quite high.
Yeah, it's really too bad that they haven't come up with a solution for that- they claim that each shirt is printed at a different location, hence the overlapping costs.

However, USPS recently greatly increased prices for lightweight international shipments, so it's good that teespring isn't charging more than last year.

If you're interested in ordering 3 or more different designs, I can help consolidate the shipment for you to reduce costs. Just shoot me a PM!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: