Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2016, 09:43 PM   #31
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kevriano Quote
That's far more like it! Thanks
But the downside, after further research, is that Teechip is basically "no returns or exchanges", whereas Teespring offers free exchanges if a shirt doesn't fit (and you don't have to send the other shirt back). So sticking to Teespring with EU filfullment will probably be the way to go.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-05-2016, 12:00 PM   #32
Veteran Member

I'm 51, my size hasn't changed in years. I'm sure I can get it right..
08-07-2016, 03:00 PM   #33
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This first round of shirt sales is almost over, as an FYI! Not all of the designs will be carried over to the second round, which will likely start at the end of the month (after all shirts from this round are delivered).

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-09-2016, 12:02 PM   #34
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Last call today. Design 1 has already ended, while the rest are ending in a matter of hours. All orders will then head to printing!

Adam

08-18-2016, 07:16 AM   #35
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Good news; my shirt has shipped!

Bad news, it shipped via DHL Smartmail. DHL pulled out of Montana years ago, so wondering what that means for my order?
08-18-2016, 07:52 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Mine is here. In the laundry now before I try it.
Looks good -Thanks Tormoz!
The quality of the fabric is better than last year too.
08-18-2016, 02:53 PM   #37
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote

Bad news, it shipped via DHL Smartmail. DHL pulled out of Montana years ago, so wondering what that means for my order?
Mine arrived today. Shipping label indicates it came USPS all the way.

08-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #38
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote

I dont think you should worry its their job to deliver the package, not yours to think in how they will do that.

One time somwthing similar occur with different companies (and country) is the first company hand over the package to a second company for final delivery, i still recieve the package on the promised date.

08-18-2016, 02:59 PM   #39
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks, hopefully mine will also come USPS, regardless of saying it shipped DHL.
08-20-2016, 10:17 AM   #40

great design
08-25-2016, 09:07 PM - 1 Like   #41
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Mine arrived the other day. Great shirt, well make, fit is excellent. I got the 2XL of the black general PF design. Looks great too. Thanks for doing this again. Love these PF shirts.
08-26-2016, 03:53 AM   #42
Forum Member

Received...

Hi,

as I am a real an-boy I could not resist to order three shirts.
All received in Germany during last week. Great quality.

I love the K-1 - one. BLACK WITH EMBOSSED LETTER.
Just great.

Best
Georg
08-26-2016, 04:05 AM   #43

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The member-designed 2016 Pentax Forums t-shirts have finally arrived! Orders yours today via our teespring store:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

The sale will end on August 10th, at which points shirts will enter printing!

As many have requested, this year's shirts will be printed on premium quality tees. This along with more complex designs means that shirts this year cost $3-4 more each.

We are also reviving two of last year's shirt designs. If you had previous reserved a 2015 shirt, your order will be filled once this sale ends.

Worldwide shipping is available with the following rates:
  • US: $3.99 first shirt, $2 per additional shirt (per design)
  • Canada: $9.50 first shirt, $4 per additional shirt (per design)
  • International: $12.50 first shirt, $4 per additional shirt (per design)
If you live outside of the US and would like to place a large shirt order consisting of multiple designs, please contact me as it may be more economical for me to simply consolidate your shipment.

General PF/camera designs:
Attachment 320100

Pentax K-1 designs:
Attachment 320101
Got mine:-) One for daytime, and one for night time...