Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2016, 11:57 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PF 10th Anniversary - Special Donation w/ Unlimited Attachments + eBook Download!

As a 10th anniversary treat, I've added a special donation option that includes unlimited attachments, marketplace access, and instant access to download a Pentax eBook of your choice. Follow the link below:

PF Unlimited Attachments Special

This will only be available until the end of the week (September 12th). Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

Name:  newlogo.png
Views: 1921
Size:  97.6 KB

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-07-2016, 09:03 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for the heads up Adam! I have a few questions and will get back with you on them.

Best Regards!
09-07-2016, 12:38 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Cool how do we get the space, happy anniversary and thanks for being a great resource.
09-07-2016, 01:02 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by desert-tiger Quote
Cool how do we get the space, happy anniversary and thanks for being a great resource.
Select the "PF 10th Anniversary Special - Loyal Site Supporter, Unlimited Attachments, eBook" option at the top of the page.

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-07-2016, 02:32 PM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Congrats for the anniversary!
09-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary. Thanks to everybody at Pentax Forums for making this wonderful place for us.
09-07-2016, 07:16 PM   #7

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
As a 10th anniversary treat, I've added a special donation option that includes unlimited attachments, marketplace access, and instant access to download a Pentax eBook of your choice. Follow the link below:

PF Unlimited Attachments Special

This will only be available until the end of the week (September 12th). Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

Attachment 324331
Made a donation through paypal last night. How do I download the ebook?
09-07-2016, 07:56 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Luckydragon13 Quote
Made a donation through paypal last night. How do I download the ebook?
It doesn't look like it was credited to your account. Did you use the special anniversary option?

Adam

09-09-2016, 01:22 PM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Yeah, I didn't see an ebook or my access change either. Is there something else we have to do after donating?
09-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Oakland Rob Quote
Yeah, I didn't see an ebook or my access change either. Is there something else we have to do after donating?
You should be able to access ebooks via the download links in the ebook forum. After clicking on the link, your download should start (if you get an error message, shoot me a PM with your transaction ID so that I can credit your account manually).

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/194-pentax-ebooks/323769-pentax-ebook-dow...nt-access.html

Adam

09-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #11
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Also, we'll be wrapping up this special by the end of this week!

Adam