Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2016, 07:14 AM   #31
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: central Iowa
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 304
QuoteOriginally posted by lithedreamer Quote
I have a lot of problems long pressing to download photos or share them. The long press menu sometimes doesn't respond, other times it doesn't stay open long enough for me to actually press 'download photo'.
THIS. Ricoh, please fix your crappy app UI.

Also, since iOS 10 now handles RAW files, could we please be allowed to transfer RAW via Image Sync?

11-23-2016, 05:53 PM   #32
Site Supporter
reivax's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 729
The update for iOS is out! Haven't had a chance to test yet, but the release notes only mention iOS 10 support.
11-23-2016, 06:04 PM   #33
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2013
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,715
QuoteOriginally posted by reivax Quote
The update for iOS is out! Haven't had a chance to test yet, but the release notes only mention iOS 10 support.
Nice catch. I did a quick run through. The interface doesn't seem more responsive to long pressing, but everything else seems faster. Also, there are a bunch of settings that either weren't there before, or that I didn't notice: changing file format, file size and card order from in the app. You can also change wifi SSID, password, channel, etc settings in-app now. Composition Adjustment bug is still there.

---------- Post added 11-23-16 at 05:05 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by babywriter Quote
THIS. Ricoh, please fix your crappy app UI.

Also, since iOS 10 now handles RAW files, could we please be allowed to transfer RAW via Image Sync?
You can transfer raw (lowercase, it doesn't stand for anything ) files, I've done it. It's just slow. Also, the new update has a small in-app notification when transfers are complete. That's a nice touch.
11-23-2016, 06:06 PM   #34
Site Supporter
reivax's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 729
QuoteOriginally posted by lithedreamer Quote
Nice catch. I did a quick run through. The interface doesn't seem more responsive to long pressing, but everything else seems faster. Also, there are a bunch of settings that either weren't there before, or that I didn't notice: changing file format, file size and card order from in the app. You can also change wifi SSID, password, channel, etc settings in-app now. Composition Adjustment bug is still there.
I don't really use the app all that much, what's the Composition Adjustment bug? And yeah, it does seem a little bit faster too, but again, that could just be a placebo effect for me. I really never used it all that much. I guess I should more from now on.

11-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #35
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2013
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,715
QuoteOriginally posted by reivax Quote
I don't really use the app all that much, what's the Composition Adjustment bug? And yeah, it does seem a little bit faster too, but again, that could just be a placebo effect for me. I really never used it all that much. I guess I should more from now on.
Ah, right. You can't use Wifi Live View if Composition Adjustment is turned on in the camera settings. Instead, you'll just get a black viewfinder. Apparently this bug dates back to the Flucard days.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
app, files, image sync, ios, pentax news, pentax rumors, settings, transfer, update, version, version 1.1.2 android
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K-1 firmware update version 1.30 shaolen Pentax News and Rumors 15 09-20-2016 06:38 AM
K70 firmware update 1.1.0,DCU update 5.6.1 OoKU Pentax News and Rumors 4 09-07-2016 02:19 AM
Image Sync using Android Emulator on Windows PCs rechmbrs Pentax K-1 6 07-25-2016 06:24 PM
Ricoh Image Sync v1.1.0 app supports K-1 rawr Pentax K-1 6 03-12-2016 09:13 PM
Trigger Happy Camera Remote (iOS and Android) Trig Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 5 03-05-2012 10:26 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top