Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #76
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by deejjjaaaa Quote
are you trying to insult me know ? one of your brothers (namely "kev.pride" from AU) already did that to RiceHigh using an ethic slur... are we not white enough for you ?
high on rice is an ethnic slur? Are you kidding me? A slur towards whom? Asians? Hahahaha. I've shown this to a few of them and they all agree ur just trying to make something from absolutely nothing. It was a play on words with his name, nothing else...

08-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #77
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by deejjjaaaa Quote
your post is very rude and can be considered as an ethnic slur
you're off your rocker. Nothing racial about that statement...
08-04-2008, 01:07 PM   #78
Veteran Member

By the "power" invested within me I close this thread due to it being overly off topic and a pissing contest between too many persons to even bring up an accusation.

RH, please post a short outline before just posting a link...

Others, RH will keep being RH so it may be time to just leave him be in his own world and he may leave... I know so much wishful thinking on my part.
08-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #79
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by vinzer Quote
There are a lot of misplaced threads in these forums, most notably some of the posts in the News and Rumors section.
I just want to add regarding this, please use the report post link. This will send an email to the moderators drawing our attention to the thread, then we can move it if need be..

Closed Thread