Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #1456
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am kind of in portrait limbo. I'd love to pick up the FA 85 again, but replacement gear parts are becoming extinct. For the new 85, I'd love to have a lens designed specifically for portraits like the FA 85 but weather sealed, faster, ring-motor AF, and new coatings/less CA.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, choice, company, d-fa* 85mm f1.4, day, designers, f1.4, f2.8, ff lens, filters, future, google, lens, lenses, light, macro, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, people, production, quality, release, roadmap, schedule, sign, thursday, wa