Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
"This is why we can't have nice things. "

10-26-2017, 03:43 AM   #1322
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by bxf Quote
If you decided to distribute a pot of gold to everyone
Just point them to the end of the rainbow,theres another one there...then they"d have 2 pots!

I'd just rather take a photo(PS of course!)
10-26-2017, 03:50 AM   #1323
Pentaxian

Also, where is that pot of gold everyone is talking about?
10-26-2017, 03:57 AM - 2 Likes   #1324
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kenspo Quote
I get a storm of negativity now "Where is the big surprise you promised?", "What, no class leading camera??", "This is no good!!!" etc...

I didnt promise anything big..I said there might be a little surprise..the DA* UWA was that little surprise...Im already pushing limits on my NDA, but some people react with anger towards me.

On the pentaxians facebook group, someone even called me a joke and that Ricoh should get rid of me as ambassador.....

Soooo...not sure anymore, why I even bother using so much of my freetime to be available for pentaxusers....My contract is just on showing new and potensial users what Pentax now can do...bah
kenspo, I know lots of us (myself included) appreciate you being here on the forum. Keeping the excitement up. Clamoring for... huge lenses that are over corrected (I kid) that people want to use and make great photos.

You could be out there taking pictures of the moose and the punk rockers of Norway but you're here keeping things interesting and more fun. Don't let them get you down.

10-26-2017, 04:00 AM   #1325

QuoteOriginally posted by pres589 Quote
kenspo, I know lots of us (myself included) appreciate you being here on the forum. Keeping the excitement up. Clamoring for... huge lenses that are over corrected (I kid) that people want to use and make great photos.

You could be out there taking pictures of the moose and the punk rockers of Norway but you're here keeping things interesting and more fun. Don't let them get you down.
This for sure!
10-26-2017, 04:52 AM - 1 Like   #1326
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
Remember JCPentax?
"Benevolent" people made sure he would leave and never come back. Now they're trying the same with Kenspo.
It's not sad; it's sick.
It has crossed my mind too..More then twice

---------- Post added 10-26-17 at 01:55 PM ----------

Thank you! Will try to not close the door..Somedays I just wonder why I bother, but most days its so giving to be here talking
10-26-2017, 05:21 AM - 8 Likes   #1327
Veteran Member

I did some "punk" with Rise Against yesterday

Attached Images

10-26-2017, 05:28 AM   #1328
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What lens, 10-17?
10-26-2017, 05:34 AM   #1329
Veteran Member

What lens, 10-17?
This is Saymyang 12mm fisheye
10-26-2017, 07:03 AM   #1330
Veteran Member

I appreciated your posts in this thread... and the 11-18mm is good news indeed!
As other said, pay no heed to the negativity.
Last pic is a stunner, BTW.
10-26-2017, 07:10 AM - 1 Like   #1331
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I get a storm of negativity now "Where is the big surprise you promised?", "What, no class leading camera??", "This is no good!!!" etc...

I didnt promise anything big..I said there might be a little surprise..the DA* UWA was that little surprise...Im already pushing limits on my NDA, but some people react with anger towards me.

On the pentaxians facebook group, someone even called me a joke and that Ricoh should get rid of me as ambassador.....

Soooo...not sure anymore, why I even bother using so much of my freetime to be available for pentaxusers....My contract is just on showing new and potensial users what Pentax now can do...bah
Kenspo, don't give in to the negativity. We value your input and appreciate the restrictions under which you are allowed to post.

If you went to the University of Georgia we would consider you a DGD (damn good dawg). Thanks for all your hard work.
10-26-2017, 07:13 AM   #1332
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jkobleur Quote
If you went to the University of Georgia we would consider you a DGD (damn good dawg). Thanks for all your hard work.

I would love to be a DGD

---------- Post added 10-26-17 at 04:14 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by LensBeginner Quote
I appreciated your posts in this thread... and the 11-18mm is good news indeed!
As other said, pay no heed to the negativity.
Last pic is a stunner, BTW.
Thank you! Will continue work amongst the other brands, with my 2 guns on my side ( K-1's)
10-26-2017, 10:06 AM   #1333
mee
Veteran Member

Thank you! Will try to not close the door..Somedays I just wonder why I bother, but most days its so giving to be here talking

I think that most days.. and delete most posts before I finish them... most topics end in brand-fans bullying and bashing those they perceive not falling in line and/or pointed debates... it gets unfriendly fast.

But that isn't a PF issue, it is common online.. western society has largely forgotten how to agree to disagree and be civil.

Thanks for the info when and where you can provide them.
10-26-2017, 10:22 AM   #1334
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
But that isn't a PF issue, it is common online.. western society has largely forgotten how to agree to disagree and be civil.
Well said. And it is not just western society, I think it is more of a global issue. People in the internet era don't feel we need to be civil when posting on line...

Somedays I just wonder why I bother, but most days its so giving to be here talking
Pentax users are used to be long time Pentax fan and are friendly to each other. Maybe it is a good sign that more new users are joining us?
11-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #1335
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Pentax shooters are such Existential Nihilists.

PentaxIsDoomed - only 10 lenses (1 design update) in 30 months

DA 55-300 PLM 2015
DA18-50 RE 2015
(5) D FA ZOOMS 2015-2016 = 7

Soft Announcement today (formal announcement in two weeks)

DA*11-18/2.8
D FA*50/1.4 = 9

PLUS
(Rumored Soft announcement late January for CP+)
D FA*85/1.4 = 10

K-1 2016
K-70 2016
KP 2017
APSc flagship is soon
and something else is coming no one talks much about
Two weeks past,where is formal announcement …
Closed Thread