04-27-2017, 08:41 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Pentax DCU 5.7.2 released

Digital Camera Utility version 5.7.2 now available

Software Downloads : Support & Service | RICOH IMAGING

[Main changes from Version 5.7.1]
  • Corrected – When opening a RAW image taken with GR / GRII using Digital Camera Utility 5 ver.5.7.1, it will shut down incorrectly.
  • Corrected – The slider hit maximum at certain level when desensitizing by sensitizing / desensitizing slider of exposure / tone panel in Laboratory mode.
  • Corrected – When the vertical position image is spotted, the image of that parts become depleted.
  • Corrected – It cannot to return to the normal display when advance the frame in the full screen display state.

04-28-2017, 12:03 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Already covered here:

DCU 5.7.2 for Pentax K and Ricoh GR - PentaxForums.com
04-28-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
Agree. But that post wasn't visible when I posted, or I wouldn't have....

I live on the opposite side of Washington, D.C. from MAE-East, so my bits are always disadvantaged by the planning there for WWIII.
Bet nobody's used that excuse before...

Last edited by FilmORbitz; 04-30-2017 at 07:10 PM. Reason: more excruciating detail