Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
08-28-2017, 01:16 PM - 1 Like   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
2017 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available!

2017 Pentax Forums T-shirts are now available and can be ordered through Teespring:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

New this year:
  • Lower shirt & shipping costs across the board!
  • Faster delivery - shirts print within 3 days
  • 10+ colors for select designs
Currently, each design is available in a standard unisex tee and a women's tee. Polos are not currently offered by Teespring.

Make sure you select the right region when ordering (US or Worldwide). Details here

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-28-2017, 08:27 PM   #2

I recently lost my last shirt from last year. Any chance I can order one of those designs? It was the big K1 one.

08-28-2017, 08:57 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nzondlo Quote
I recently lost my last shirt from last year. Any chance I can order one of those designs? It was the big K1 one.
Teespring does have a minimum of three shirts to start up printing, but if you tell me which one it was from this list, I can relaunch it for you:
2016 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available - Giveaways and Events | PentaxForums.com

A lot of the designs already have reservations so you might even be able to just click through the links on the page above and see if it'll relaunch automatically.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-29-2017, 09:50 AM - 1 Like   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
@severalsnakes the women's tees are now available!

Adam

08-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
@severalsnakes the women's tees are now available!
Thanks! Ordered! I like having the color options this time around. :-)
08-31-2017, 11:28 AM   #6

Teespring does have a minimum of three shirts to start up printing, but if you tell me which one it was from this list, I can relaunch it for you:
2016 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available - Giveaways and Events | PentaxForums.com

A lot of the designs already have reservations so you might even be able to just click through the links on the page above and see if it'll relaunch automatically.
Thank you! Put in a reservation. Also, your link is broken.

08-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Thank you! Put in a reservation. Also, your link is broken.
Which one?

Adam

09-06-2017, 09:37 PM   #8
Pentaxian

I was a little worried how the mono illustration of the Pentax Stabilization was going to turn out on the shirts. I just received a Pentax Stabilization shirt today and to my surprise the resolution was really quite nice. It looks really good! Teespring did a great job!
09-06-2017, 11:22 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tesla Quote
I was a little worried how the mono illustration of the Pentax Stabilization was going to turn out on the shirts. I just received a Pentax Stabilization shirt today and to my surprise the resolution was really quite nice. It looks really good! Teespring did a great job!
Happy to hear that! This is part of the reason why we're with them. I have been regularly wearing the 2015 and 2016 shirts and they show no signs of fading, and the designs look great. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and free resizing.

Adam

09-09-2017, 07:36 PM   #10
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Just got my shirt also! I'm really happy with the color choices this year!

Thanks!
09-16-2017, 01:02 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Lookin' good! Loving the blue!

09-16-2017, 01:21 PM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by severalsnakes Quote
Lookin' good! Loving the blue!

Nice! Yeah, we'll definitely keep those colors coming

Adam

09-18-2017, 08:52 PM   #13

https://teespring.com/pentax-forums-k1-design-2#pid=369&cid=6512&sid=front

Anyone interested in getting another copy of one of last year's designs? I lost mine, and wanted another one. As none of this year's winners really did anything for me. Only need one more reservation and they'll print them up again.

09-18-2017, 09:30 PM   #14
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
2016 Pentax Forums K 1 Design 2 - pentax forums k-1 Products | Teespring

Anyone interested in getting another copy of one of last year's designs? I lost mine, and wanted another one. As none of this year's winners really did anything for me. Only need one more reservation and they'll print them up again.
I may restart last year's shirts- however, they proved to be far less popular than this year's (most popular) and the 2015 designs, which came pretty close. Some of the K-1 designs barely met the print quota

Adam

10-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #15
Forum Member

2017 Pentax Forums T-shirts are now available and can be ordered through Teespring:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

New this year:
  • Lower shirt & shipping costs across the board!
  • Faster delivery - shirts print within 3 days
  • 10+ colors for select designs
Currently, each design is available in a standard unisex tee and a women's tee. Polos are not currently offered by Teespring.

Make sure you select the right region when ordering (US or Worldwide). Details here
I ordered the shirt with the 5-axis K-1 silkscreen, and to be honest I'm a little disappointed with it. The shirts in the pictures show the silkscreened image that appears to be about the actual size of the camera, which would have been great, but on the one I got the image is humongous...about 2 or 3 times the actual size. Just a bit too large in my opinion. Also the actual shirt size seems to be slightly on the small side.