Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #136
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by WendyB Quote
And you all should be. When it comes to the point of being absolutely full of yourselves most everyone who responded to this thread including my self are guilty of the crime.

Ben I am sorry and apologize. I baited you and you took the worm, hook line and sinker and set it in your lips very deep. Plus gave you an easy out by joining us in the shoot. You did not.

Unfortunately for all of us we all continue to think we "know it all" most of us do not.

And we never will. Sometimes we are better off not knowing it all, because then we think way to much. But then the penalty for free thinking and knowledge takes the course. Consider the the Copernican system of heliocentrism.

Oh yes the world is flat . Did you believe that because your good friend told you so?

Think about it.

Or maybe then most of you are not on the same educational equivalent.

In the hope of making this post understandable, I took the liberty of translating this block of text to Japanese, and then translated those results back to English, using babelfish.

I think the final twice-translated results are more clear:

QuoteQuote:
And entirely it is proper. Do there to be a crime of crime be in regard to most everyone points of a certain thing which answers to this thread to which your yourselves perfection includes my oneself absolutely.

Venn I apologize regrettable. I seductively, the earthworm, took the hook line and the sinker, your lip put very deeply.

The easy exit was given with our connections of plus chute. . Regrettable for our everyone as for us everything. It continues to think of us; That all Know; As for our majority. And we never.

Occasionally, because we us devise of method in many, it becomes does not know, a better state and that entirely. But with one side as for free thing and the punishment for knowledge which are thought course is taken. Consider the Copernican system of heliocentrism.

As for Oh it is and the world is level. Because the friend where you are good so said it believed that? Think concerning that. Or as for your majority in the same education equal amount then perhaps it is not.
Hmm. Maybe not so much. Here's the English->German->English version:

QuoteQuote:
And all you should be. If he comes to the point of absolutely fully its most everyone, which inclusively mean on this thread reacted, you are guilty from the crime.

Ben am sad I and apologize. I attracted you and you took the worm, the hook line and the plummet and adjusted it in your lips very deeply......

OK, so it's not to be understood, in any language. My head hurts. (all in good fun, Wendy )

Last edited by jsherman999; 08-23-2008 at 10:32 PM.
08-23-2008, 11:54 PM   #137
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I have been trying to. But you had to bring it up again. I'm going to delete that post and ask you to delete the quote.

Edit: I also ask AlbertSiegel to do the same.
My fault maybe ?
08-24-2008, 12:40 AM   #138
Pentaxian

It really gets to the point of Wendy left her husband and married the soon to be disbarred Mayer of Detroit who is married to his wife.

The point is no more speculation on my end, evidently no-one wants the inside poop so you wont get it any more.
Are we doing 3rd person now, or just 2 different personalities? I'm not sure...but Ryan definitely wants some cookies.

See how there is no consistency in all these posts? This is why people doubt. I've busted fakes/noobs/multiple account users on other forums through investigations via Google/ebay/forums/etc, so in my mind (so far as the internet is concerned), nothing speaks louder than inconsistency.

That is all.
Enjoy your stay.
Checkout must be before 11am.
Please return all room keys to the front desk.
We are not responsible for lost objects.
08-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #139
Pentaxian

So anyway, any news on the DA* 60-250mm ?

08-24-2008, 04:12 AM   #140
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Need some serious advice..

What is better on the Pentax, using an F Stop or a Shutter Speed? I always get the two mixed up and does the K20D have smoother shutter speeds than other brands. If my aperture is big is it better to be big or is small better. I hear that miniaturization can be good. Can I mix the two...I mean a shutter speed and an aperture or is that NOT recommended. I sometimes get soooo confused especially after reading certain posts that say one thing and mean another or ummm ahhhh you know what I am saying....NO?
Will Pentax come out with a new model with different apertures soon or should I just wait for a "Firmware" update. How many pixels is there to an aperture and if I use a faster shutter speed will that reduce how many pixels are used in the final FOTO.

I really need someone's advice. Someone who knows. Perhaps an insider with insider information.

Thanks
Ben "I've Lost It" Kanarek
08-24-2008, 04:17 AM   #141
Pentaxian

Fascinating

@WendyB:
The point is no more speculation on my end, evidently no-one wants the inside poop so you wont get it any more.
"Fascinating" The mere existence of this comedy thread means that we got your number. You played game with this forum, now the forum plays game with you. Enjoy Even better, participate because comedy is all we can expect from your side.
After 645 is released tell me if if I was right or wrong
A big meteor is going to hit us soon. After it hit, tell me if if I was right or wrong

If you really, really insisted to be called "right" some day, bed on a detail which only somebody holding it now should be able to know. Like the exact distance [in mm] between the Menu and Fn buttons (if different from the 645D). You see how easy it is for us to see you through?

@everybody else:
Sorry for interrupting. Let the show go on.

Last edited by falconeye; 08-24-2008 at 04:24 AM.
08-24-2008, 04:32 AM   #142
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
What is better on the Pentax, using an F Stop or a Shutter Speed? I always get the two mixed up and does the K20D have smoother shutter speeds than other brands. If my aperture is big is it better to be big or is small better. I hear that miniaturization can be good. Can I mix the two...I mean a shutter speed and an aperture or is that NOT recommended. I sometimes get soooo confused especially after reading certain posts that say one thing and mean another or ummm ahhhh you know what I am saying....NO?
Will Pentax come out with a new model with different apertures soon or should I just wait for a "Firmware" update. How many pixels is there to an aperture and if I use a faster shutter speed will that reduce how many pixels are used in the final FOTO.

I really need someone's advice. Someone who knows. Perhaps an insider with insider information.

Thanks
Ben "I've Lost It" Kanarek
Forward it to George Eastman and Al Gore.

It was George's idea to put the cameras into the hands of everybody and Al's idea to enable them to write such gems to you.
08-24-2008, 05:18 AM   #143
Inactive Account

I think we have run into this before Ben.
Should we start a thread called Where in the world is Wendy B?
Just another thought and question for Wendy. I have been very interested in the purchase of a Suzuki motorcycle could you get me a good deal??

08-24-2008, 05:21 AM   #144
Banned

QuoteQuote:
After 645 is released tell me if if I was right or wrong
I thought it was already known that pentax was in fact going to release a 645D? this isn't news to me.
08-24-2008, 05:26 AM   #145
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
When I did my Press Conference and Photo Salon in Paris, I was given dates, times, explanations etc. No Wendy is being very effective at playing cat and mouse, to what end I don't know. Perhaps it is the game and not the outcome that she is enjoying. Maybe she is a total sociopath...But if she is working with Pentax, than they have most certainly changed their marketing approach radically, especially when it comes to "Buzz Marketing".
She doesn't post photographs ever, anywhere. That's enough for me.
08-24-2008, 05:58 AM   #146
Veteran Member

Consider the the Copernican system of heliocentrism.
I did consider it but had trouble mapping all the solids to the orbits. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't account for that damned retrograde motion. Little bits of Venus kept dripping onto the work surface.

That's when I realised the way and the truth was more Wendy-centric.

Or maybe then most of you are not on the same educational equivalent.
It's true. They took me off the educational equivalent when I started becoming too paranoid even for the Canon forums. Now I keep the little red pills only for emergencies.
08-24-2008, 06:29 AM   #147

this is why the internet is so fun

when we have extra time we can all dabble in the in internet babble
as a famous person once said " If you give a million monkeys a typewriter adventually they would type Shakespeare" now for the punch line " the internet has proven that theory incorrect" ----- and yes I realize I am poking fun at myself with my "limited" education ( according to Wendy B we all morons ---- but at least I am a moron with a sense of humor )

kman
BSBA Indiana University 1983 ( I think --- I actually forget --- to many drugs and alcohol )
08-24-2008, 07:03 AM   #148
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kmanlaker Quote
this is why the internet is so fun

when we have extra time we can all dabble in the in internet babble
as a famous person once said " If you give a million monkeys a typewriter eventually they would type Shakespeare"
People overlook the reverse corollary to this, which is that if you gave a million Shakespeares typewriters they would never duplicate the output of any one of those million monkeys.

There's probably some profound truth hidden in that little thought, but I'm incapable of extracting it.
08-24-2008, 07:52 AM   #149
Veteran Member

i dont come home for 2 days and this is what blows up?!!

awesome.
08-24-2008, 08:05 AM   #150
Veteran Member

and for those of you that are clowning on the rest of us for having this thread, a few points you are more than required to understand.

a) this is a community, our knowledge stems from our members, well all bullshit now and then but people who are as off the wall as this Wendy B character need to be investigated, thsi is what we are doing.

b) unlike RiceHigh, who is very open about who he is and what hes doing, Wendy B is mystery wrapped in a cryptic cocoon. Understanding HER might make us understand ourselves better, ultimetly this is a learning experience.

c) the forum needs drama, if you dont want forum drama, dont read it.

this msg has been approved by Mr.Putin

Last edited by Gooshin; 08-24-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Closed Thread