Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2008, 07:11 AM   #196
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by WendyB Quote
And just what doe's this say about yourselves?

This is what you spend your time on?

Wow get a life!

Just because I wont link my works and most all of you can not find it. TFB

Or maybee I am Ben, look at the correlation between Ben and Wen, notice any simmilarity?

Adam it is time close this thread.

It is way beyond what this forum is all about.

While I agree that this thread is out of control, taking into account the threatening PM's that have been sent from Wendle in the past, I can only imagine how many of these have now been sent to Adam?!
While I am likely the worst offender at taking shots at Wendle in this thread, I will now back off with the hope that this thread will slowly die it's own death as opposed to be terminated as a result of the further threats by Wendle (which would only feed his poor behavior.)
Having said that, if Wendle continue's to respond to this thread, I'd say let freedom of speech and the bashing continue (perhaps by relocating the thread to the "everything else" section so as not to "taint" the credibility of this great resource...)

08-25-2008, 07:24 AM   #197
Banned

QuoteQuote:
if Wendle continue's to respond to this thread, I'd say let freedom of speech and the bashing continue (perhaps by relocating the thread to the "everything else" section so as not to "taint" the credibility of this great resource...)
very much agreed.
08-25-2008, 07:41 AM   #198
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I do not agree. This thread was posted in the "Rumor" section with the following rational. Wendy B's proclamations and assertions were confabulatory to say the least. I find it rather disconcerting when an individual takes liberties that are unbecoming to these forums and therefore my choosing to list here was (I believe) well founded.

Ben
08-25-2008, 07:44 AM   #199
Veteran Member

Adam prepare for litigation against the web site.

No Joke
Since your identity is a total mystery you're going to have a hell of a time proving defamation of character in court.

08-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #200
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
I do not agree. This thread was posted in the "Rumor" section with the following rational. Wendy B's proclamations and assertions were confabulatory to say the least. I find it rather disconcerting when an individual takes liberties that are unbecoming to these forums and therefore my choosing to list here was (I believe) well founded.
I wanted to say the same.
Wendle now posted claims of a forthcoming 645DII in this forum (read: the News&Rumors forum). I have seen quotations of earlier Wendle claims emerging in forums in other parts of the world. We have the responsability to every reader of News&Rumors out there to make obvious that Wendle posts have no credibility whatsoever.

So, if this thread is closed or moved, all Wendle posts should be deleted and the member and its IP banned. Which isn't what I suggest, though.
08-25-2008, 08:04 AM   #201
Veteran Member

Ben
Ben, I certainly understand your rational of posting where you did. I would have done the same. I'm just thinking that this thread continues to evolve into some other form of critter that might require a new home? Not my call though. No offense intended (and thanks for identifying the inappropriate behaviour of the individual before too much damage was done..)
08-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #202
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've changed my mind...

based on spelling/grammar/language issues, WendyB is RiceHigh. Or perhaps RiceHigh has hacked into Ned's computer, and assumed his former persona. Or Ned's wife found out, found the wigs and high heels he would use while posting as Wendy.

Now this is what I call 'Pentax Rumours'! Too bad we don't have teams of paparazzi follwoing them all around 24 hours a day.

This is just the thread I needed to take my mind off my troubles; I am currently at home recuperating after having had a heart attack and quintuple bypass surgery. In a lot of pain right now.

This is highly entertaining. Wendy, don't sue, post some more Pentax parables at '67 minutes past the hour'.

Cheers,
Cameron
08-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #203
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
A simple ban from WendyB's IP address would fix this. It's already been proven that this person has been making wacky posts through the forums...

Or we can do a reverse IP lookup, send an official legal demand letter to WendyB's ISP to get WendyB's address and take some official pictures of WendyB and post them :-)
It's not that hard to do nowadays because ISP's are required to turn over information on their customers when legally required to (so yes they track all this info)...

08-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #204
Veteran Member

[QUOTE=Cambo;325131]based on spelling/grammar/language issues, WendyB is RiceHigh. Or perhaps RiceHigh has hacked into Ned's computer, and assumed his former persona. Or Ned's wife found out, found the wigs and high heels he would use while posting as Wendy.

Now this is what I call 'Pentax Rumours'! Too bad we don't have teams of paparazzi follwoing them all around 24 hours a day.

This is just the thread I needed to take my mind off my troubles; I am currently at home recuperating after having had a heart attack and quintuple bypass surgery. In a lot of pain right now.

This is highly entertaining. Wendy, don't sue, post some more Pentax parables at '67 minutes past the hour'.

Best wishes in your recovery Cambo. No fun I'm sure, but you will make it through! Just thinking out loud, too bad that you were knocked out for the surgery, as if you were conscious you may have been able to provide a Wendle sighting from the operating room (per his claims of presiding over surgery's...)

best wishes.
08-25-2008, 08:49 AM   #205
Pentaxian

Dang... stay away from PF for a whole weekend and looky what you miss..... WOW!
08-25-2008, 08:59 AM   #206
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
So where the hell is the 60-250 all you know everything before the masses do.
08-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #207
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
based on spelling/grammar/language issues, WendyB is RiceHigh. Or perhaps RiceHigh has hacked into Ned's computer, and assumed his former persona. Or Ned's wife found out, found the wigs and high heels he would use while posting as Wendy.

Cheers,
Cameron

Hello Cameron;

I wish to transfer some of my strength and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please check out these very important products for your well being.

Trans-Resveratrol 100 mg
Trans-Resveratrol 100 mg - SuperSmart

or from the same familly:
Resveratrol 20 mg
Resveratrol 20 mg - SuperSmart

Super Omega 3 - 500 mg
Super Omega 3 - 500 mg - SuperSmart

Both Trans-Resveratrol and Resveratrol are the same substance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol

You can of course order similar products in the States. I know this merchant and have great respect for their products.

Best Wishes
Ben

Last edited by benjikan; 08-25-2008 at 11:33 AM.
08-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #208
Pentaxian

Thanks for the kind thoughts...

Hello Cameron;

I wish to transfer some of my strength and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Please check out these very important products for your well being.

Trans-Resveratrol 100 mg
Trans-Resveratrol 100 mg - SuperSmart

or from the same familly:
Resveratrol 20 mg
Resveratrol 20 mg - SuperSmart

Super Omega 3 - 500 mg
Super Omega 3 - 500 mg - SuperSmart

Both Trans-Resveratrol and Resveratrol are the same substance:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol

You can of course order similar products in the States. I know this merchant and have great respect for their products.

Best Wishes
Ben
I'm on Omega 3's, as well as Co-enzyme Q10, as well as the mountain of drugs the doctors have me on.

Don't worry - you're not getting rid of me that easily! But now, I'm really pissed off!!!

Cheers,
Cameron
08-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #209
Veteran Member

Not at all, Figure the rest out.

How bloody lame can it get.

Adam prepare for litigation against the web site.

No Joke
BAHAHAHAHAH! I go away for a few days, and this is what it comes down to.

At best, I smell a compromised account. At worst, you are just some storytelling forum troll. At this point, even without any of Ben's PM postings, you have contradicted yourself many times over. Then you say trust me. Why because you lie about your identity to the point of fibbign about cancer? Or because you have hijacked someone's account (even if you might knwo them), and persist in making unpleasant posts in their name?

I think I'll pass on taking you seriously.

Go call a lawyer, just what will you have him sue the forum over? You breaking NDA? Beign called a liar within the context of the forum when it is demonstrably so? Becuase you fell down on the internet and have an e-booboo, and the mods won't kiss it and make it better?
08-25-2008, 02:43 PM   #210
Pentaxian

This is why I don't need cable TV... it comes at a bonus on the Internet, at no extra cost...

Wow, keeping tracks of the lies has made my head spin. I need a break
Closed Thread