Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by zntgrg Quote
Oh, i tought they were some russian mafia boss, now the plot boils down a lot
I dont know about Russian, but that was my thoughts too! LOL!!!

08-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kmanlaker Quote
well - I am new to this forum
and I have to admit this is much more fun reading than who Obama is going to pick for VP
is 'wendy' a boy or a girl?

gotta go - be right back --- my popcorn is now ready

kman
Mallee Boy sits down in vacant chair next to kmanlaker:

"Popcorn ready yet?" sorry for being late, but cyber traffic was gridlocked and couldn't get here

So whats going on? Who's this Wendy chick thats got the hots for Ben?

Anyone got the photos?
08-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Help! I'm totally lost

Just read through this whole thread because I usually am interested in anything that Ben K. starts.

But sorry, I'm totally lost here. No context whatsoever. Who the hell is WendyB? And why should I care?

Will
08-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mallee Boy Quote
Mallee Boy sits down in vacant chair next to kmanlaker:

"Popcorn ready yet?" sorry for being late, but cyber traffic was gridlocked and couldn't get here

So whats going on? Who's this Wendy chick thats got the hots for Ben?

Anyone got the photos?
I got my youngest daughter making cake rather than popcorn for this one

maiden name was suziki, means nothing to me??? (perhaps if it was a motorbike forum) someone care to enlighten us

08-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #35
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by WMBP Quote
Just read through this whole thread because I usually am interested in anything that Ben K. starts.

But sorry, I'm totally lost here. No context whatsoever. Who the hell is WendyB? And why should I care?

Will
Go read this long arsed thread first. https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/34616-well-sky-not-fal...bashers-9.html
08-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #36
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by philmorley Quote
I got my youngest daughter making cake rather than popcorn for this one

maiden name was suziki, means nothing to me??? (perhaps if it was a motorbike forum) someone care to enlighten us
Hiroshi Suzuki is or was the President and CEO of Hoya.

Edit: As a matter of fact, here is a blurb about him and a pic. The InfoTech 100 Companies: Hoya Profile

I guess she wants Ben to believe she is his daughter or niece? Perhaps she is. Perhaps that's really why the site crashed for a day and a half.
08-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by philmorley Quote

There was a Pentax boss awhile back named Minoru Suzuki...but I would certainly not suggest a connection....

Last edited by Pål Jensen; 08-22-2008 at 02:52 PM.
08-22-2008, 02:44 PM   #38
Veteran Member

This is the most entertaining thread I have ever read! It really doesn't make sense!
08-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #39
Kei

I've been following the other "the sky is not falling" thread and it is better than prime time TV

Even IF (and its a BIG if) this person is the real deal that "I'm holier than thou" attitude certainly is not pleasant to be with......sheese.....avoid like plague IMHO. No offence, but whatever bounded by the NDA is NOT worth it to get anyone being treated/talked to like some doormat....

I admit its fun to watch when the lies fall apart.....keep this up and I can cancel my cable TV
08-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #40
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
This is the most entertaining thread I have ever read! It really doesn't make sense!
It really doesn't, but lets not forget in all this that this person did suggest FF in September long before Ben did...
08-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #41
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pål Jensen Quote
It really doesn't, but lets not forget in all this that this person did suggest FF in September long before Ben did...
That's because I DID respect my NDA...ooopppsss...Did I just blow it?
08-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #42
Veteran Member

thanks blue and Pal (i dont know how to do 'a' you have sorry).

hmmm... brown, green and purple marble cake , things that are good when you're 8 maybe I should have gone for popcorn
08-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #43
Veteran Member

Well, I don't want to spoil the party. But I am in trouble here...

Ben says, Wendy wrote him PM with
QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
I will be photographing in the Tuillerie Gardens from August 6th to the 14th. If you would like to discuss this further. Just be discrete.
And WendyB wrote in https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/320315-post72.html: PS, Ben sorry you missed my shoot in Paris, you would have seen something you have not held yet. The umbrellas were up and very hard to miss.

And Ben, you replied in https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/320518-post76.html: Just one point here. I was never given an indication by "Wendy" about the location of the shoot she speaks of, therefore, I never could have witnessed it even if I wanted to.

So, what about the missing indication of location if it actually was Tuillerie Gardens? And has there been a 1 week long photographic event 2 weeks before?
08-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #44
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Kei Quote
Even IF (and its a BIG if) this person is the real deal that "I'm holier than thou" attitude certainly is not pleasant
Real Japanese have more honor than that...this person is the kind that deserves responses from Ben Dover
08-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #45
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by falconeye Quote
Well, I don't want to spoil the party. But I am in trouble here...

Ben says, Wendy wrote him PM with

And WendyB wrote in https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/320315-post72.html: PS, Ben sorry you missed my shoot in Paris, you would have seen something you have not held yet. The umbrellas were up and very hard to miss.

And Ben, you replied in https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/320518-post76.html: Just one point here. I was never given an indication by "Wendy" about the location of the shoot she speaks of, therefore, I never could have witnessed it even if I wanted to.

So, what about the missing indication of location if it actually was Tuillerie Gardens? And has there been a 1 week long photographic event 2 weeks before?
When I invited Steve Jacob to my shoot in Paris, I called him, e-mailed him, sent sms's, gave him the time the address and how to get to the place. NO...Wendy only made this vague statement. Do you know how big the Tuilleries are? That would be akin to saying, "I'll be in Central Park next week, come and meet me. When? What time? Where in the Park? How can I meet someone I have never seen nor given the co-ordinates for that meeting.

Look. I am NOT going to be pushed in to a corner, where I have to defend my doubts about an individual who come out of the blue and says something as outlandish as, " I'll be at the Jardin des Tuilleries" without any explanation.

When I did my Press Conference and Photo Salon in Paris, I was given dates, times, explanations etc. No Wendy is being very effective at playing cat and mouse, to what end I don't know. Perhaps it is the game and not the outcome that she is enjoying. Maybe she is a total sociopath...But if she is working with Pentax, than they have most certainly changed their marketing approach radically, especially when it comes to "Buzz Marketing".

Ben

Last edited by benjikan; 08-22-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Closed Thread