Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2008, 02:11 AM   #91
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello Wendy.

Is your world coming undone?

All the lies caught up?

Does the real Wendy B. know about your postings?

08-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #92
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
I'm sorry I missed it, but I was at a "Brothel" in Pigalle on a sex binge for two weeks and didn't know night from day...
Sorry to "out" you Ben but you know that this is not true. I have it from some of my highly placed sources, (but I will not name drop) that you were somewhere east of Vienna testing the replacement for the Spongebob camera. Sources further told me that it would be a retro, either Daffy Duck or perhaps Elmer Fudd.

Last edited by wlank; 05-17-2009 at 08:27 AM.
08-23-2008, 02:46 AM   #93
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wlank Quote
Sorry to "out" you Ben but you know that this is not true. I have it from some of my highly placed sources, (but I will not name drop) that you were somewhere east of Vienna testing the replacement for the Spongebob camera. Sources further told me that it would be a retro, either Daffy Duck or perhaps Elmer Fudd.
Shut the "F" up..You could have contacted me privately...Now the Cat is out of the Bag.

Not Kool....

Ben

Last edited by benjikan; 08-23-2008 at 03:35 AM.
08-23-2008, 04:04 AM   #94
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Foolish laughter

QuoteOriginally posted by WendyB Quote
Did it ever occure to any of you how foolish this thread is?
Actually, yes, it has ... but posters here have displayed a wonderful, if sometimes odd, sense of humor. Nevertheless, whatever your truth may be I don't see an excuse in it for being rude and threatening.

Last edited by Buffy; 08-23-2008 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Correcting grammar
08-23-2008, 04:13 AM   #95
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
My point will be the following... whiever she is and whatever good or bad she wrote, is there any point in such an organized bashing ?

The issue should be treated as the RH issue. Just ignore until proven right.

This all looks like a kinder garden kids having fun. I don't understand btw why and mods just don't stop this whole mess.
08-23-2008, 05:06 AM   #96
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote
I don't understand btw why and mods just don't stop this whole mess.
Maybe one of them will. Who knows? The mods on this forum are (fill in the word of choice).
08-23-2008, 05:24 AM   #97
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by thibs Quote

This all looks like a kinder garden kids having fun. I don't understand btw why and mods just don't stop this whole mess.
So what if it's a little sophomoric? Wendy comes on here, throws a few hints out that we are all dying for, and then is shown up to be nothing but a wannabe. There have been a few grins and chuckles so what is the harm? BTW, with a maiden name of Suzuki I'm wondering how she got by the infamous "Point system" of Grosse Point Farms.

Last edited by regken; 08-23-2008 at 05:43 AM.
08-23-2008, 05:57 AM   #98
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wlank Quote
Maybe one of them will. Who knows? The mods on this forum are (fill in the word of choice).
Nearly all the mods learnt a lesson: Stay away from troubles and intervene nothing in the forum. Otherwise we will be seeing threads after threads about rights to self expression or integrity of democracy or continuous protests about how unfair mods are.
08-23-2008, 06:03 AM   #99
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote

I also strongly suspect that alchohol is involved when we see the posts from her.

I have to admit that some of my posts are influenced by alcohol as well...

Last edited by Pål Jensen; 08-23-2008 at 08:51 AM.
08-23-2008, 07:31 AM   #100

QuoteOriginally posted by Pål Jensen Quote
I have to admit that some of my posts are influenced by alchohol as well...

LOL ---- mine too ( after work hours of course ! )
which reminds me ---- what did the redneck say before he died??

Hey y'all watch this !!!

kman
08-23-2008, 07:55 AM   #101
mel
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is soooo entertaining. So now Wendy is claiming to not be Wendy but rather Wendy's friend who will not identify herself.

So if it is really Wendy's friend who's maiden name is Suzuki, then why did she sign the original note to Ben, "Wendy?" Hmmmmm. More plot thickening. Like a good pudding.
08-23-2008, 08:10 AM   #102
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by kmanlaker Quote
LOL ---- mine too ( after work hours of course ! )
which reminds me ---- what did the redneck say before he died??

Hey y'all watch this !!!

kman
Since we are getting downright silly come on and get it right.

----what did the redneck say before he died??

Hey y'all, hold my beer and watch this !!!

But this is actually true about Southern males. If one makes this statement in your presence, stand well back as it will probably be the last thing he ever does.

Ben, what's the address of that place in Pigalle? And if I get me one of them Daffy Duck cameras when it comes out will you autograph it for me?

None of my posts are influenced by alcohol as, for safety sake, I do not drink and post. Of course being a child of the 60's I have no problem with drugs.....Huh? Oh wow man, watch this. I can catch my hand.

CW
08-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #103
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Also...

QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote

This is quite interesting.

I haven't been privy to all of the apparent tussles that have been happening with Wendy, but I came to a similar conclusion independently, based on three odd postings... Going by memory:

1) First time I encountered Wendy, she wrote about going to estate sales on weekends to buy lenses and camera equipment, and then returning home to her husband and children to look over her finds at the dining room table in her Gross Point home. I remember thinking, "how idyllic." She also often ran into a 'Walter' character at the estate sales, who was her nemesis - he would scuffle with her for the equipment, etc. I thought it sounded hilarious, and remember thinking that it almost sounded like a script. But I believed everything.

2) 2nd time - Wendy had just happened to run across and purchase (on a lark) a Pentax MF 50mm lens that said "1:1.2" on it. She started a thread to ask if anyone had ever heard of this "1:1.2" aperture lens, and that she was confused, because she had only seen "1:2" before that. She didn't know what it was, or what it was worth - even though she supposedly had 200+ Pentax lenses and had been using Pentax for decades. I remember thinking: "OK........ Hm."

3) There was some big dust-up in some part of the forum that I missed that involved Wendy, and I think the whole thread was deleted, so I didn't see what was in it, but I gleaned that Wendy had been quite nasty to someone. After that, she started a "I'm leaving the forum" thread, in which she revealed that the reason she had been so nasty was that she had been misdiagnosed with cancer, and that the doctor had been looking at the previous patient's data and thought it was hers. She thought she was dying, so she drove off to some vista overlooking a lake that was her favorite meditation-type place (going by memory here.) The doctor (!) and husband were frantically out looking for her, because they had discovered that the cancer diagnosis was the other patients, and they both found her at the lake vista gazing forlornly out over the water. After everything was explained, they found the 'real' cancer victim and now Wendy was her friend.

That finally did it for me - I realized I was encountering someone who posted excerpts from Lifetime-channel movies - starring her - in her head.

I have ran across people like this in real life, so I think I can recognise it.

I also strongly suspect that alchohol is involved when we see the posts from her.

Anyway, it's a bit sad, and I think we should actually give her a break, for two reasons: 1) either she's really everything she says, and we're untrusting jerks, or 2) she really deperately needs attention, and has a good imagination.

If it's #2, it's not something anyone should get angry about, it's just something to.... be aware of.

In her introduction, she claims to be a hot tempered red-headed Scot, but then claims her maiden name is Suzuki...

It's Ned, we know it's you, buddy.

Cheers,
Cameron
08-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #104
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
In her introduction, she claims to be a hot tempered red-headed Scot, but then claims her maiden name is Suzuki...

It's Ned, we know it's you, buddy.

Cheers,
Cameron
It's McSuzuki from the Scottish side of the family.
08-23-2008, 10:35 AM   #105
racinsince55

QuoteOriginally posted by WendyB Quote
It could quite be that Wendy and I had dinner tonight, it could quite be that Wendy is not my real name but she is a close friend of mine and is aware of the situation.
Yeah, it could be........

But, anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows better.
Closed Thread