Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #166
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by alpentak Quote
so, wendyb is a camera wielding, jet-setting, red-headed japanese.. Er.. Scottish nurse living in america.

Either walter mitty is in town or i really need to stop drinking.

rofl!

08-24-2008, 07:21 PM   #167
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by beaumont Quote
Out of curiousity I took the time to read all the threads posted by Wendy B. including those making reference to her "idiot husband...topless beaches...five ounce hammers...references to integrity... etc". I am now convinced that "she" is a "he". I'm guessing a fella who works in a camera shop... is fairly well read (as he has a lot of time on his hands)...would have liked a post secondary education which unfortunately was either not to be or not completed to the point of getting a job in his trained field...has not travelled abroad, but would have liked to...all in all, not a happy fella (hence the superiority complex that is evident in many of his threads and the addition of the drama which is missing in his life).
Am I close Wendle? Sounds like you deserve the application of a few extra clothes pins from the dominatrix at your next session you baaaad wanna be Pentaxian. Now smarten up, you're giving the rest of us cross dressing, Japanese-Scottish, internet imposters a bad name...

Yours truly,
another Wendy

I think Beaumont may be on to something here. WINDYB must have balls because she/he talks a load of bollocks.
08-24-2008, 07:30 PM   #168
Veteran Member

"Mitty is a meek, mild man with a vivid fantasy life: in a few dozen paragraphs he imagines himself a wartime pilot, an emergency-room surgeon, and a devil-may-care killer. Although the story has humorous elements, some critics see a darker and more significant message underlying the text, leading to a more tragic interpretation of the Mitty character. Even in his heroic daydreams, Mitty does not triumph, several fantasies being interrupted before the final one sees Mitty dying bravely in front of a firing squad. In addition, it is possible to read the events in the story as the responses to the stress of reality by an aging man who is sliding into senescence. In the brief snatches of reality that punctuate Mitty's fantasies we meet well-meaning but insensitive strangers who inadvertently rob Mitty of some of his remaining dignity."

The reference to the firing squad (Pentax Forum?) and well meaning insensitive strangers has me feeling bad. Sorry for my earlier post Wendle. Hope things work out for you...
08-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #169
Veteran Member

the internet is truely a mysterious power.

08-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #170
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
OOpppps!
with reference to " a camera wielding, jet-setting, red-headed japanese.. Er.. Scottish nurse living in america".....who can be invisible by the way (just in case you missed that bit )

...I live in a popular tourist town, and I was lined up just now behind a red headed man of asian appearance, who spoke with a hint of a 'gordy' accent, carrying a camera!..........could it be????

I am going to claim a sighting!!!

PS: NO! it was not outside, inside or anywhere near a brothel!....just thought we had better clarify that bit.

Last edited by Mallee Boy; 08-24-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: see PS
08-24-2008, 08:56 PM   #171
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

I just discovered this thread. Wow the things that happen when you are away for a few days. So after 2 pages the beer was chilled and opened. The popcorn and chocolate cake (don't ask me you guys picked the figging menu) and I'm now reading the soap opera. By the time I got to this great post, there were 3 empties on the floor and we're on the second bag of popcorn.
QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote
In the hope of making this post understandable, I took the liberty of translating this block of text to Japanese, and then translated those results back to English, using babelfish.

I think the final twice-translated results are more clear:

Hmm. Maybe not so much. Here's the English->German->English version:

OK, so it's not to be understood, in any language. My head hurts. (all in good fun, Wendy )

QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
I did consider it but had trouble mapping all the solids to the orbits. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't account for that damned retrograde motion. Little bits of Venus kept dripping onto the work surface.

That's when I realised the way and the truth was more Wendy-centric.

It's true. They took me off the educational equivalent when I started becoming too paranoid even for the Canon forums. Now I keep the little red pills only for emergencies.
I read that and laughed a kernel out of my nose. Shit that hurt.

QuoteOriginally posted by m8o Quote
I thought there was a statement made by said subject about being a nurse after a particularly embarrassing diatribe I only heard about after the fact ... "Some of you that know me already are aware of this. For those of you that do not, my profession in life is a surgical nurse."
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-pentax-photography/27752-leaving-forum-end-note.html

...so do nurses usually make trips 1/4 way around the world for intricately setup pro-like out-door location shoots? I don't know, I'm not a pro, or a nurse... I'm just asking. ...
Maybe it's the beer but maybe she's a "Pro-nurse" and Ben did meet her in a brothel. He just forgot to pay and she's pissed. I mean working girls need to make some money for spending all day looking at the ceiling.

QuoteOriginally posted by beaumont Quote
Out of curiousity I took the time to read all the threads posted by Wendy B. including those making reference to her "idiot husband...topless beaches...five ounce hammers...references to integrity... etc". I am now convinced that "she" is a "he". I'm guessing a fella who works in a camera shop... is fairly well read (as he has a lot of time on his hands)...would have liked a post secondary education which unfortunately was either not to be or not completed to the point of getting a job in his trained field...has not travelled abroad, but would have liked to...all in all, not a happy fella (hence the superiority complex that is evident in many of his threads and the addition of the drama which is missing in his life).
Am I close Wendle? Sounds like you deserve the application of a few extra clothes pins from the dominatrix at your next session you baaaad wanna be Pentaxian. Now smarten up, you're giving the rest of us cross dressing, Japanese-Scottish, internet imposters a bad name...

Yours truly,
another Wendy
Seriously I think there's a lot to this. I mean what about the PM pictures of one of those 6 supposed SMC A 50mm f1.2's that you tried to sell. First she/he/it tried to pretend ignorance and not know what the lens was. Then claimed to have 6 of them. Then tried to sell one and used pictures ripped off the net of 2 different lenses. One a K mount the other an A SMC. I'm still steamed I got suckered on that scam.

QuoteOriginally posted by Mallee Boy Quote
OOpppps!
with reference to " a camera wielding, jet-setting, red-headed japanese.. Er.. Scottish nurse living in america".....who can be invisible by the way (just in case you missed that bit )

...I live in a popular tourist town, and I was lined up just now behind a red headed man of asian appearance, who spoke with a hint of a 'gordy' accent, carrying a camera!..........could it be????

I am going to claim a sighting!!!

PS: NO! it was not outside, inside or anywhere near a brothel!....just thought we had better clarify that bit.
I totally believe you but I swear you were sitting beside me when we were both pulled up in the UFO. I don't know where you or the red head went after that. I do think the red head was the leader though.

Oh gotta go, they're back and I have to go have my brain sucked out again...
08-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #172
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Why do I think this thread is being moderated by R. P. McMurphy?

Excuse me Nurse Ratched, I need my medications now.

08-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #173
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
I just discovered this thread. Wow the things that happen when you are away for a few days. So after 2 pages the beer was chilled and opened. The popcorn and chocolate cake (don't ask me you guys picked the figging menu) and I'm now reading the soap opera. By the time I got to this great post, there were 3 empties on the floor and we're on the second bag of popcorn.

I read that and laughed a kernel out of my nose. Shit that hurt.

Maybe it's the beer but maybe she's a "Pro-nurse" and Ben did meet her in a brothel. He just forgot to pay and she's pissed. I mean working girls need to make some money for spending all day looking at the ceiling.

Seriously I think there's a lot to this. I mean what about the PM pictures of one of those 6 supposed SMC A 50mm f1.2's that you tried to sell. First she/he/it tried to pretend ignorance and not know what the lens was. Then claimed to have 6 of them. Then tried to sell one and used pictures ripped off the net of 2 different lenses. One a K mount the other an A SMC. I'm still steamed I got suckered on that scam.

I totally believe you but I swear you were sitting beside me when we were both pulled up in the UFO. I don't know where you or the red head went after that. I do think the red head was the leader though.

Oh gotta go, they're back and I have to go have my brain sucked out again...
And just what doe's this say about yourselves?

This is what you spend your time on?

Wow get a life!

Just because I wont link my works and most all of you can not find it. TFB

Or maybee I am Ben, look at the correlation between Ben and Wen, notice any simmilarity?

Adam it is time close this thread.

It is way beyond what this forum is all about.
08-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #174
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by WendyB Quote

Wow get a life!
I think you need to get a life lady/man whatever you are.
Preferably your own life, not a fabrication.
08-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #175
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Whoa! I've never read a Wendy B thread in one sitting before.

Went away for a week, filled a card, but forgot the laptop.

I WILL post images, but I'm one of the shy ones. Or maybe my shots just suck.

BTW, isn't THIS
[Extract:]

a bit of the pot calling the kettle?
08-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #176
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Whoa! I've never read a Wendy B thread in one sitting before.

Went away for a week, filled a card, but forgot the laptop.

I WILL post images, but I'm one of the shy ones. Or maybe my shots just suck.

BTW, isn't THIS

a bit of the pot calling the kettle?
Not at all, Figure the rest out.

How bloody lame can it get.

Adam prepare for litigation against the web site.

No Joke
08-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #177
Damn Brit

No Joke
You are the Joke.
08-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #178
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
And just what doe's this say about yourselves?

This is what you spend your time on?

Wow get a life!

Just because I wont link my works and most all of you can not find it. TFB

Or maybee I am Ben, look at the correlation between Ben and Wen, notice any simmilarity?

You're not Ben. He can spell.
08-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #179
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Adam prepare for litigation against the web site.

No Joke
From your new husband Kwame? Better have him hurry before he's disbarred!
08-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #180
Veteran Member

Your response's are sounding a little more "manly" Wendle. Let me guess, you're also a practicing lawyer? In Japan or Scotland?...(Nothing a few more clothes pin won't tame...)
Closed Thread