09-16-2008, 12:39 AM   #256
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
No, I am Spartacus!

09-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #257
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by ftpaddict Quote
No, I am Spartacus!
Mate, that was perfect timing, I needed a laugh. thanks.
Only problem is................

I'm Spartacus.
09-16-2008, 01:39 AM   #258
Veteran Member

Has the old Wendy B claimed or stated her name as being Bradley?

My first name is neil, sometimes I have used Neilm to join sites, with M being the first initial of my surname, if thats gone I use Neils... S being my middle name initial

I cannot see any connection or proven link giving reason why to join a site to defend your name WendyB(2).

WendyB also stated she has connections with National Geo and or Plants and Fauna, so is this also part of your life WendyB2?

Neil
09-16-2008, 02:41 AM   #259
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
She defends her namebecause some onthe forums looking for the real identity of WendyB found that Wendy Bradley.

09-16-2008, 07:01 AM   #260

oh my ---- this is like a tv game show
and I can't help from thinking "Will the Real Wendy B please stand up?" just so the audience knows for sure

kman
09-16-2008, 07:07 AM   #261
Veteran Member

I hate to be skeptical it really isn't in my nature. But I'm having a tough time with this one. Sorry.
09-16-2008, 07:19 AM   #262
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
I hate to be skeptical it really isn't in my nature. But I'm having a tough time with this one. Sorry.
Welcome to the steaming cesspool of knowledge that is the interweb. Brings out the best and, more often than not, the worst in people. Think these wendyb threads are a case of the latter. Fun to read though!

09-16-2008, 07:21 AM   #263
Veteran Member

Couple oddities:

1) The writing style is remarkably similar, down to the foot-stomping, almost childlike indignation (ex: "put that in your pipe and smoke it")

2) The "real" Wendy just happened to be doing a google search on her name right after the "fake" wendyb was outed in the forum? Why now, why didn't she stumble on this imposter, say, 4 months ago?

09-16-2008, 07:22 AM   #264
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by nulla Quote
Has the old Wendy B claimed or stated her name as being Bradley?

. . .

Yes, Bradley was associated with the original WendyB.

Edit: the original WendyB had this in her about me section which debunked her NG myth:
QuoteQuote:
# About WendyB

Interests
Pentax photgrapher amateur 30 years
Biography
Married with kids, and a loving yellow lab
Pentax Equipment
Pentax K10D, SF10, SF1
Lens's in my bag,
DA 16-45, DA 18-250,
DA 70mm, SMC F 50 1.7.

Keep at home but use
DA 18-55, SMC F 35-70, F 35-105.

# Signature

Pentax K20D, K10D, SF10, SF1, 645N

Last edited by Blue; 09-16-2008 at 07:33 AM.
09-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #265
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jsherman999 Quote

Couple oddities:

1) The writing style is remarkably similar, down to the foot-stomping, almost childlike indignation (ex: "put that in your pipe and smoke it")

2) The "real" Wendy just happened to be doing a google search on her name right after the "fake" wendyb was outed in the forum? Why now, why didn't she stumble on this imposter, say, 4 months ago?

At this point in time, she also hasn't visited the profile page of the original WendyB yet which is odd. Also, the first thing I'd do is contact Adam. The scary part is there is a real WendyB out there with a Fleabay account.
09-16-2008, 07:41 AM   #266
Veteran Member

Wow!

QuoteOriginally posted by THE REAL WENDY B Quote
My name is Wendy Bradley.

Out of the blue on a Google search I discovered this post.

Let me tell you a few things about me.

>>>>snip<<<<

Discovering this situation has been very upsetting to me and I will get to the very bottom of it.

Sincerely,

Wendy Bradley
This is turning into the best thread ever. Almost as good as when Pål and Roland start yelling at each other.

Welcome, Wendy, it's a nice place here, except for all the wierd postings your alter ego has been doing. Especially the strange, quasi-poetic gear-hype speculation supposedly from an industry insider, that being you (or the other you), that may or may not have been partially true.

Or, if you are the other you, then you've got some serious issues. You'll have to forgive us, but we've been dealing with the other you for a couple of years now, so now finding out about this you is a little disorienting for us to say the least, and we're skeptical. But please don't leave us hanging at this point, we want to know who impersonated you, or, if this is the other you, what kind of treatment course you intend to proceed with to pull yourself back together. If this is the old you, you need some serious help. And Ned, if this is the old you, I think you may be beyond help. Better switch to Leica or something.

Welcome, real Wendy, if this really is you, we look forward to you posting some pics in the gallery, especially now pics of you and/or whomever was posting as you.

Cheers,
Cameron

09-16-2008, 07:46 AM   #267

enough of this nonsense -- there is only one way to tell who the real one is -- please summit photos of the real wendyB --- ( even fake ones --- as long as it is women in bikini's )

kman
09-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #268
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kmanlaker Quote
enough of this nonsense -- there is only one way to tell who the real one is -- please summit photos of the real wendyB --- ( even fake ones --- as long as it is women in bikini's )

kman
The only known bikini photos of WendyB are the topless ones from Brazil.
09-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #269
Veteran Member

In the end, we'll find out that wendyb, "real" wendy, Rice High and benjikan are all the same person.

As I said to someone in PM, I'm waiting for the 'fake' wendyb to show up and yell at the 'real' wendyb. It will be like sitting in on a therapy session.

09-16-2008, 08:09 AM   #270
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by THE REAL WENDY B Quote
My name is Wendy Bradley.

My account at EBay is Wendyb5202 ...
Okay ... I will log in my ebay Kguru, send a msg to Wendyb5202 about your post here.

If you are indeed Wendyb5202 please post here what I've written in the msg.
If you are not, the real owner of Wendyb5202 will have cause for complaint.
Closed Thread