Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #316
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Kguru Quote
Hahaha can you believe it ... ebay wendyb5202 has written back to me saying,

quote: "Why am I receiving this message from you? I am not affiliated with the Pentaxforums and never have been".

The words "this message" refers to one I sent earlier warning wendyb5202 that someone on Pentaxforums had claimed to be her; if that wasn't her she should take care to protect/defend her ebay reputation.

Unsurprisingly, wendyb5202 is only keen to deny being on PF while not giving a dammn about her ebay id being abused. She wasn't even surprised by it, that says something in itself doesn't it
Nice one, this could become a movie. We should monitor the news to see if any PF members from Michigan start disappearing mysteriously.

09-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #317
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
Nice one, this could become a movie. We should monitor the news to see if any PF members from Michigan start disappearing mysteriously.

I can see the soap opera now... The Ongoing Adventures of Pentax Place.
09-18-2008, 03:40 AM   #318
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by Kguru Quote
Hahaha can you believe it ... ebay wendyb5202 has written back to me saying,

quote: "Why am I receiving this message from you? I am not affiliated with the Pentaxforums and never have been".

The words "this message" refers to one I sent earlier warning wendyb5202 that someone on Pentaxforums had claimed to be her; if that wasn't her she should take care to protect/defend her ebay reputation.

Unsurprisingly, wendyb5202 is only keen to deny being on PF while not giving a dammn about her ebay id being abused. She wasn't even surprised by it, that says something in itself doesn't it

I received reponses from wendyb5202 as well. actually, four of them.

In her first response she says she doesn't post at this forum or any other forum.

In her third and fourth responses, she says she will report my message to e-bay security.

So, it will be interesting to see what happens.

edit: happy to know that I'm not the only member who sent her a message through e-bay.
09-18-2008, 04:53 AM   #319
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
The film will be called the "Wendy B Conundrum". A thriller starring Reese Witherspoon and George Cloony. The trailer should be ready shortly on Warner Brothers.com.

Ben

09-18-2008, 05:28 AM   #320
Veteran Member

I wonder if we'll have a 3rd Wendy appearing here soon - the "Real, real wendy".
Actually, I'm sure the e-bay wendy is indeed our wendy, and she'd just like the ebay persona to be completely separate from these two failed/outed persona's now, if possible.

09-18-2008, 06:47 AM   #321
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
The film will be called the "Wendy B Conundrum". A thriller starring Reese Witherspoon and George Cloony. The trailer should be ready shortly on Warner Brothers.com.

Ben

And the musical score will be a rework of the Association's song "Windy" ... "and Wendy has stormy eyes..."
09-18-2008, 06:50 AM   #322
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by code4code5 Quote
All of those images were taken with a EOS digital rebel...
That's the new code name for the new Pentax K2000 to be reveled at next CES in Vegas. I hear WendyB will be the spokesperson. Oh wait that's another thread

09-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #323
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ben
Am I to understand that George Cloony will play your character?
09-18-2008, 09:21 AM   #324
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
Am I to understand that George Cloony will play your character?
But of course!
09-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #325

New

Hey, just got here, anything interesting going on?
09-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #326
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

But of course!
I think that is an excellent choice, there is even some resemblance between the look of you two, and I like him as an actor, but how is his French? And you better be involved as a consultant...so we don't again have to see an actor acting a professional photographer on movie holding a (D)SLR like a point and shoot camera!
09-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #327
Veteran Member

read the thread, judge for yourself.

to the rest of you, give it a rest, you're no worse than the trolls you try to banish.
09-18-2008, 12:37 PM   #328
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
read the thread, judge for yourself.

to the rest of you, give it a rest, you're no worse than the trolls you try to banish.
True, but at least we're all trolling along together and keeping it here, and only here.
09-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #329
Pentaxian

The thread that won't die. Actually I see Matt Damon as a better choice for Ben. He can be kind of Jason Bourne like!
09-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #330
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Oldschool Quote
The thread that won't die. Actually I see Matt Damon as a better choice for Ben. He can be kind of Jason Bourne like!
matt damon is too stupid to play anyone with an IQ above 100.
Closed Thread