Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2018, 04:35 PM - 1 Like   #331
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by cyberjunkie Quote
I would like to have the choice of more Sigma Art lenses, more choice is always a good thing, but it's not going to happen any time soon. I didn't buy the 35mm
q.e.d.

03-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #332
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
q.e.d.
So strange?
It's a focal I'm already fine with. I have what I need.
A 135mm in PKAF mount would be different.
Of course the longer the focal the more useful the AF, moving subjects can't always be shot with pre-focusing, and even with a good technique there are shooting conditions that call for AF.
As a general consideration, I don't see how more lens choice could ever be detrimental. Anything good for the PK mount is desirable. Personally my only desire is to see the Pentax mount alive and healthy. All the rest is secondary.

Sorry, I don't get the humor, please explain so I can have a good laugh. You know, I'm slow. Most times I don't get the pun right...

Last edited by cyberjunkie; 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
blurb, cameras, canon, chip, ff, future, ii, images, impressions, k-1, k1, lens, line, mark, mark ii, mkii, nikon, pentax, pentax mkii, pentax news, pentax rumors, people, pm, post, price, ricoh, sensor, site