Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-28-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
K1 Upgrade-able to be the same as K1 MKII

Visiting the Ricoh booth today here in Vegas, I was informed by one of the reps there that Ricoh will be offering an upgrade option for the K1, whereas you can send in your K1 body and they will upgrade the internal components to the the K1 MkII components for a mere fee of around $500. Now..... I cannot vouch for the validity of this info, however this is the "news and rumors" section. This is what I was told by the rep, I wouldn't make this up.
Basically you can end up having a K1 MkII in a K1 body.

02-28-2018, 06:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Already discussed extensively: Ricoh announces an upgrade service for current PENTAX K-1 consumers - PentaxForums.com

So news, not rumor.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, components, k1, k1 upgrade-able, mkii, pentax news, pentax rumors, ricoh, upgrade