Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2018, 03:09 PM - 3 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
15% Off all Pentax Forums T-Shirts - Spring 2018 Sale!

I'm happy to announce that all of the most popular Pentax Forums T-shirts are on sale for 15% off through April 30th! In addition, I've streamlined our Teespring stores to help ensure the quickest delivery times and lowest possible shipping rates for our global audience.
Shirts print roughly once every 5 days, and in addition to our popular 2017 designs, several options from prior years are also available. More details in this homepage announcement.

Use the coupon code SPRING2018 for the 15% discount (automatically applied above).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-21-2018, 06:05 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i would love buy a few but customs here double the price for foreigners so everething is unatainable for me
03-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by k1man Quote
i would love buy a few but customs here double the price for foreigners so everething is unatainable for me
They'd make you pay customs on a $16-18 shipment from the UK? That's pretty crazy

According to the Thai customs site, duties aren't applied to postal items below around $45 (1500 baht).

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

03-29-2018, 08:04 AM   #4

Photos: Albums
5$ per shirt just in shipping with then import tax from the UK on top? With 15% off its still making it 60$ for 3 shirts; there has got to be a better way. i would rather donate to the site and make my own shirts (I own a screen printer) if i knew the designs were open source or fair use because this is asinine.

03-29-2018, 03:24 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nebulous Quote
5$ per shirt just in shipping with then import tax from the UK on top? With 15% off its still making it 60$ for 3 shirts; there has got to be a better way. i would rather donate to the site and make my own shirts (I own a screen printer) if i knew the designs were open source or fair use because this is asinine.
Why are you ordering from the UK store? Did I goof up and add a UK-fulfilled shirt to the US store?

Edit: it looks like the 2015 (prism) design was the wrong version. I've added the US version to the US store.

Adam

03-30-2018, 07:42 AM   #6

Photos: Albums
i must have been on the international site cause all of the numbers are different; or you know a good nights sleep and some coffee helps