Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 24 Likes Search this Thread
04-01-2018, 01:09 AM - 1 Like   #46

QuoteOriginally posted by biz-engineer Quote
how do you do that?
Go to "Customizing the Control panel", page 20 of Operatin manual.

Press INFO, than +/-, choose one item to change and then find focal lenght.

04-01-2018, 01:23 AM   #47
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by sudy Quote
Go to "Customizing the Control panel", page 20 of Operatin manual. Press INFO, than +/-, choose one item to change and then find focal lenght.
ha thanks a lot. I was aware of that feature but I did not notice it displayed the FL from the lens, I originally though it was to input the FL when using lenses that don't have a communication chip.
04-01-2018, 04:29 AM   #48

QuoteOriginally posted by biz-engineer Quote
ha thanks a lot. I was aware of that feature but I did not notice it displayed the FL from the lens, I originally though it was to input the FL when using lenses that don't have a communication chip.
Same here and it actually does both.

---------- Post added 04-01-18 at 04:31 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by polaco Quote
so you created the jpg in camera? on the K3II i always used DCU5 to trasnsform the pixelshift shot into a tiff and then work on it on ps or lr, as in my experience those softwares doesn't process pixel shifted shots accordingly.
No, I've used Raw Therapee to convert die pixelshift shot into a tiff which I then processed in lightroom.