Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #76
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote

Geez, you are sooooo out of touch.

Ben
Come on Ben, tell us what you really think!

09-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #77

Photos: Gallery
Yeah Ben

Don't hold back mate.

Let it all out... you will feel better.

PK
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #78

Seriously RH, stop bloody measurebating and bitching.

You have already openly admitted you want Pentax to dive and you kill any thread you post on.

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, doesn't mean we have to have your opinion EVERY time. We have listened to you opinion so many times we KNOW your opinion better than you do, so we don't need to hear it AGAIN.

Otherwise we could all save you a lot of time and simply start each response and thread with "Being fully aware of RH's stance and beliefs on Pentax AF, Noise, Hot Pixels.. refer to http://www.ricehigh'spersonal pentaxbashblog.com for full story"..... insert thread or response here....."

Surely there is more to you that Pentax bashing.

Surprise us all and post some images....PLEASE!

PK
09-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #79
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peacekeeper Quote
Don't hold back mate.

Let it all out... you will feel better.

PK
I didn't want to totally loose my cool..I'm better now!

Thanx
Ben

09-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #80

RiceHigh you clearly don't belong in this forum. Why do you stay? What pleasure do you get from all of this?
09-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #81

QuoteOriginally posted by RiceHigh Quote
How long should I need to handle a K20D when it started to hunt in AF, for example, most of the time I picked up such a Pentax camera and shot (not for me for course)?? And Yes, I know that its a PENTAX even I was not allowed to look at the camera just because only Pentax DSLRs behave like that!

How long?? You say.
Yet on DPReview when they reviewed the K20D they state in the Pros section:

"Accurate, reliable auto-focus"

Even in the Cons section they qualify their criticism pointing out relative cost differences:

"Autofocus not as fast or consistent in low light as the more expensive competition"

And in the Conclusion, they plainly state:

"The autofocus, while never breathtakingly fast, is also never intrusively slow for general shooting. Using enthusiast-level lenses (16-45mm f/4 or 35mm f/2.8 Macro), its performance, even in low light, has been at least comparable with similarly-priced cameras, if not quite up to the standards of the more expensive, similarly-specified cameras from other brands."

We know the K20D isn't the fastest AF camera out there. We also know it isn't slow or a problem, and we DEFINITELY know we got a hell of a lot of value for money.

So effectively the most respected camera review site on the web agrees with what all us users say, and disagrees with you.
09-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #82
Inactive Account

Blocking

QuoteOriginally posted by jake.astig Quote
RiceHigh you clearly don't belong in this forum. Why do you stay?
Are you not aware you can block postings from any member you think is an idiot? I have no idea what RiceHigh says because him and Astigmatism (sp?) are blocked. It's why this forum is so much better than the other place...

09-17-2008, 02:09 AM   #83
Inactive Account

Mr. The Guy: Where can I do this? In the User CP? I'll go have a look.
I was wondering if there's any option to separate the seeds from the weeds and now you tell me it's possible ... w00h00, no more RH spam "refer to this site for more bullshit -> RH stupid blog".

EDIT: There, this thing is done ... RH is no more. I think every user on this forum should do this and stop replying to his posts - because that's the only way he gets his fuel for bashing/trolling.
09-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #84

Honestly speaking, I don't undersand why RH is still member of this forum.

I am moderator in another forum (nothing to do with photography) and if we had some member with this kind of behaviour (i.e., participating in a Pentax forum ONLY to dish about Pentax, troll and create problems), he would be banned ages ago.

Thus I propose, all seriously, that RH should be banned. He would be happier trolling elsewhere, and we all would be happier by reading some reasonable critics to Pentax (when deserved), instead of the usual bullshit-propaganda-against-Pentax posted, almost professionally, by RH.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by cateto; 09-17-2008 at 02:28 AM.
09-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #85
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No, he should have his own category here...

QuoteOriginally posted by cateto Quote
Honestly speaking, I don't undersand why RH is still member of this forum.

I am moderator in another forum (nothing to do with photography) and if we had some member with this kind of behaviour (i.e., participating in a Pentax forum ONLY to dish about Pentax, troll and create problems), he would be banned ages ago.

Thus I propose, all seriously, that RH should be banned. He would be happier trolling elsewhere, and we all would be happier by reading some reasonable critics to Pentax (when deserved), instead of the usual bullshit-propaganda-against-Pentax posted, almost professionally, by RH.

Just my two cents.
so we can all beat him up collectively. I love the guy and all the **** he disturbs. Just don't take it so seriously.

He's obviously a kid with way too much time on his hands. And his language issues get him in a lot of trouble as well. I think it's hilarious. Give him a permanent sticky thread where we can all bash him, and collectively invade his blog till it crashes.

Cheers,
Cameron
09-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #86
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr. The Guy Quote
Are you not aware you can block postings from any member you think is an idiot? I have no idea what RiceHigh says because him and Astigmatism (sp?) are blocked. It's why this forum is so much better than the other place...
where is the fun in that? RH has a web page with every negative link on Pentax he can find. As a result, I think its good for him to get refuted, challenged, debunked, and thumped frequently and often.
09-17-2008, 09:27 AM   #87
Veteran Member

for a while i used to wonder why a lot of people didn't like RH and now i understand. some serious bad vibes from that guy.
09-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #88
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
In fact Pentax should send him a cease and desist order (mmm not sure anymore about the correct wording). Maybe he would tone down a bit.