Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2019, 01:24 AM   #106
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by woodworm Quote
Pentax are almost 100% reliant on SRS selling their stuff in the UK. Once they decide it is no longer viable Pentax are dead in the UK.

There are other sellers before you all jump on me, but no one does nearly as much for Pentax as those guys. Hopefully when all the UK Pentax'ers go to another brand in the next year or two they will still buy from SRS.

I don't work for them, etc ....
Without 'jumping' on you, I think Wex and Park Cameras still stock and sell Pentax, certainly their web sites list the full range... ...though I agree SRS are probably better at pushing Pentax and certainly have the best special deals. :-)

02-20-2019, 03:39 AM   #107
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by phoebus Quote
Without 'jumping' on you, I think Wex and Park Cameras still stock and sell Pentax, certainly their web sites list the full range... ...though I agree SRS are probably better at pushing Pentax and certainly have the best special deals. :-)
That's true. I have bought from these three retailers many times over the years, with SRS usually the first port of call. Let's hope they keep faith with Pentax.
02-20-2019, 04:07 AM   #108
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by BarryE Quote
That's true. I have bought from these three retailers many times over the years, with SRS usually the first port of call. Let's hope they keep faith with Pentax.
Also Clifton Cameras and Bristol Cameras. I bought my k50 from Clifton Cameras and accessories from Bristol Cameras.