Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2019, 10:22 AM   #406
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ehrwien Quote
Now to the third and last chapter of this amazing campaign!
Looking forward to it--and getting a chance to win a K-new!

12-03-2019, 02:30 PM   #407
Urs
Pentaxian

Congrats to all thew winners so far!
12-07-2019, 10:22 AM   #408
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
hmm

I wonder if the slow down in posting in this particular thread was because of the realization that posts here don't count toward a member's personal posts for the raffles ?

[ something I was aware of back in the beginning of this thread ]

it's getting down to the end, only 30 days in November remember

personally my posts are a little down but it does look like a large number of members will qualify for the general and grand prize raffles

credit goes to them, Adam and all others who helped come up with these contests.
I was the same. I have also found it hard to get going this month but the prize of a K-new, well, you just have to be in.
12-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #409
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Cerebum Quote
I was the same. I have also found it hard to get going this month but the prize of a K-new, well, you just have to be in.
and after that, it just depends on chance. For the first 'raffle' I had eleven tickets; Larrymc received the lens with "only" five - but he was equally deserving, as would have been someone who was holding 'just' one ticket. For me, the "chase" is most of the "fun" anyway. I have a ticket for this 'raffle' too now; I guess the KP I purchased Black Friday last year would become my backup if I were to "win" - but I don't expect to.

12-07-2019, 11:05 AM   #410
mlt
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
and after that, it just depends on chance. For the first 'raffle' I had eleven tickets; Larrymc received the lens with "only" five - but he was equally deserving, as would have been someone who was holding 'just' one ticket. For me, the "chase" is most of the "fun" anyway. I have a ticket for this 'raffle' too now; I guess the KP I purchased Black Friday last year would become my backup if I were to "win" - but I don't expect to.
Was not selected for the first two raffles, hopefully the third time is the one.
12-07-2019, 03:24 PM   #411
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Aslyfox got the KP and I am delighted for him he is very active and helpful all the time boriscleto got the PLM, once again, that's brilliant because he is an established member I am totally with you on the pleasure of participation and, as I don't expect to win, odds against and all that, I am never disappointed I must admit, the thought of my KP being relegated to back up crossed my mind too and I am not sure if I like that idea lol, I only just got use to parking the K3
12-07-2019, 03:43 PM   #412
mlt
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Winning a K-new would be a terrific augmentation of my K-1 and probably relegate my K-3 to road trips where packing 3 bodies is more doable. Regardless, looking forward to the final specs and release date.
12-14-2019, 07:27 AM   #413
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Long time member. Hello everyone

12-14-2019, 08:39 AM - 1 Like   #414
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Cerebum Quote
Aslyfox got the KP and I am delighted for him he is very active and helpful all the time . . .
my posts have slowed down each time

9 chances for the first grand prize raffle

7 chances for the second grand prize raffle

I'm at 2 plus now but, of course, I am not eligible for the current Grand Prize Raffle so I am not posting an entry in this last contest

I never expected to win any of these raffles nor the contests last year

so I was very surprised and happy when the random number generator gave me the KP

[ it was scheduled for delivery yesterday, it arrived today ]

to me posting, commenting and if lucky receiving " likes " are the rewards

especially if I am able to help out a fellow member with a post or comment

Last edited by aslyfox; 12-15-2019 at 02:30 PM.
12-14-2019, 09:44 AM   #415
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I got a shirt and am already happy. Engaging with the community is the best part for me as well