Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
12-06-2019, 11:04 AM   #181
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Post ten times between Dec 1 and Jan 9 and you will get a black rectangle that is link to the "General" 'raffle'.

Post another ninety times between Dec 1 and Jan 9 and you will get a black rectangle that is link to the "Grand" 'raffle'.
Again, in the past with contests; when I've posted as you said, I simply get a bar across the top of the screen showing my posts (%), and remaining % to fill. No black rectangle. Perhaps it's with different browsers that we use. Right now it's showing 80% to the next raffle ticket.

12-06-2019, 11:14 AM   #182
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Again, in the past with contests; when I've posted as you said, I simply get a bar across the top of the screen showing my posts (%), and remaining % to fill. No black rectangle. Perhaps it's with different browsers that we use. Right now it's showing 80% to the next raffle ticket.
The black rectangle appears only when you have earned a "ticket" not-yet-claimed.
12-06-2019, 12:25 PM   #183
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Sorry, I don't follow that. "ticket not claimed"? When I've reached my "goal", then the "count" disappears, so now I have to claim a ticket?

Thanks for trying to explain; but I'm just not getting it, so I'll leave it, as is.
12-06-2019, 12:39 PM   #184
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
Sorry, I don't follow that. "ticket not claimed"? When I've reached my "goal", then the "count" disappears, so now I have to claim a ticket?

Thanks for trying to explain; but I'm just not getting it, so I'll leave it, as is.
When you reached 10 posts this month, a black rectangle should have appeared which is linked to this Thread.
PentaxForums 100 Year Giveaway - December/January - General Raffle Entry Thread - PentaxForums.com
Making a post to this Thread enters you in the 10-post 'raffle' {i see you got there some how - you are #149}

When you reach 100 posts this month, a black rectangle should appear which which is linked you to this Thread.
PentaxForums 100 Year Giveaway - December/January - Grand Prize Raffle Entry Thread - PentaxForums.com
Making a post to this Thread enters you in the 100-post 'raffle;
You enter this thread only once, but you get a 'ticket' for each 100 posts you make.

12-06-2019, 03:58 PM   #185
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
At least I remembered to enter the contest this month