Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2020, 02:16 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Ricoh Theta SC2 for Business

Together with the Ricoh WG-70 Ricoh Imaging announced this morning the Ricoh Theta SC2 for Business, equipped with easy-to-use modes for business such as real estate and car sales:

A camera that can shoot 360-degree spherical images in a single shot RICOH THETA SC2 for Business|RICOH IMAGING

QuoteOriginally posted by Ricoh Imaging:
Due to the rapid growth of the VR (virtual reality) market, the increasing number of social media services that are compatible with 360 images, and the growing demand for 360 images in the business market, 360 photography has become increasingly relevant.

The gray body color of the new RICOH THETA SC2 for Business is especially designed for this new business model. The SC2 for Business has a preset "Room" mode with HDR settings suitable for shooting indoors or inside a car (where there is gap in brightness between outdoors and indoors), which is the default mode when you turn on the camera. There is also a self-timer function which enables time-shift between shooting with the front and rear lens. These functions make this model fit for use in businesses such as real estate and automobile sales, where pictures are often taken indoors or inside cars.
The Ricoh Theta SC2 for Business will be available in mid-March.

02-05-2020, 04:32 AM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pretty cool. My SC2 has a bit faster transfer rates than the SC but not quite as fast as the Theta. It's fast enough for work uses where I can document progress on construction sites. I typically use mine in DR Compensation Mode on a Ricoh selfie stick. The HDR mode is good for tripods but I get too much shake when I try it hand held. The shake really being that the composite image does not line up.
02-05-2020, 09:43 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Might be interested in this Theta as an 'value-added' option for my Real Estate side gigs..
However, none of my clients have requested such a 360 option...