Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2021, 05:42 AM - 1 Like   #31
dlhawes

QuoteOriginally posted by FJC Quote
If any of you are interested, we have made a home maid sterilization unit at our home. It works, itīs cheap and itīs easy to do. ...
If only the English nobility had sense enough to sterilize their maids, Henry Tudor would never have been king.

05-15-2021, 01:46 PM   #32
Forum Member

Pnetax & the Virus

Hello,

The one good thing that this Virus has done is:

The Camera & Lens maker with all their education staff, well since they have NOT been able to go out to all the Camera stores and show off their New Products/ teach classes. Well they have been going to ZOOM and teaching & showing off their New Products & how they work.

I have LOVED watching all these Zoom classes, BUT sadden that ALL of them are mostly either by Nikon or Canon & two of lens makers. BUT Pentax is no where to be seen. I LOVE all my Pentax SLRs / DSLRs. (K1000, MX, K10d & the newest K3- II)

There are now so few shops that carry Pentax. But I do shop at KEH, My K3-II was bought from Adorama the week after it was discontinued, B& H had stopped selling it.

My question is why is not Pentax/ Ricoh & their Ricoh Imaging Ambassadors doing some of the talks..

FYI I will not be leaving Pentax. It is way to costly and the others cost way more, that is the reason I came to the Pentax Family.

I also LOVE the Pentax forum, Plus I did pick up a "New to me" pre-owned Lens: SMC PENTAX DA L DAL 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED, Not sure what L is in the DA-L & the ED at the end. But it is the Focal length I want.. Yes I would love to have a Longer one, but it is way out of my Budget!

Duane
05-16-2021, 04:32 PM   #33

Covid 19

Be Kind
Be Calm
Be Safe

---------- Post added 05-16-21 at 05:46 PM ----------

Be Kind
Be Calm
Be Safe
05-18-2021, 02:04 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
bogus identifying

I hope not a lot of people who have only received one vaccine shot will pretend that they have had two and go maskless in public.