Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2020, 03:38 PM   #286
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by sbh Quote
(...)

The moderator (I forgot his name) kept asking about the planned release time. I had the impression that he knows that users don't like the repeated delays and announcements of announcements to be announced.
Hiraku Kawauchi, head of marketing / public relations manager of Ricoh Imaging Japan.

05-16-2020, 02:24 AM - 4 Likes   #287
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sbh Quote
The lock is also on the K-1. It locks the buttons to prevent accidental change of settings. It's on the camera-left side the top button.
Oh. Oh that will be SO useful for scatterbrained photographers like myself! How very many times I have been busy sneaking up on wildlife with the camera turned on, only to find out after the bird flew, that the aperture wheel rubbed against my clothing and left me with a bunch of underexposed iso3200 shots at f29...

This, the better viewfinder, the anti-nose-rubbing design - and above all improved tracking focus. I feel like Pentax designed this one particularly to meet my needs!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, agree, couple, cp, details, development, dfa, engine, fa* 85mm f/1.4, hd dfa, image, introduction, module, pentax, pentax new product, pentax news, pentax rumors, product, reference, release, resistance, ricoh, screen, sensor, specifics, time, tokyo, video