Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2021, 08:10 PM   #406
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I will certainly speak up if it fails....

01-16-2021, 10:26 PM   #407
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by kamilbaranski Quote
Guys, thanks for great discussion. For now I ended with the "wrong" way of fixing the things which was using the sandpaper. At the moment it helped things. These are not my main cameras, so if something will break, that's not a big problem for me.

A little OT: photogem, I'm from Europe (PL). Can you suggest me, where to buy the SD card doors for K70? My distributor won't help me and I'm not interested in paying him almost $100 for a tiny part. Thank you!
I would try US Camera, the original part that was replaced in my K-70 looks identical to this one and they say new parts added every day!Pentax 77860-G0100 Diaphragm Control Block | K-S2 | K-30 | K-50 | PartsUSCamera

My original diaphragm control is pictured here!

Cheers
01-17-2021, 11:30 AM - 1 Like   #408

Supposedly Ricoh has said some sort of changes were made, either to the solenoid and/or block assembly so the older versions may not be compatible. The parts list would indicate if they are interchangeable or not.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
action, aperture, aperture black picture, brew, camera, chance, class, coffee, corporation, cup, drink, lawsuit, lens, lenses, milk, mph, mug, pentax, pentax aperture, pentax news, pentax rumors, picture problem class, press, ricoh, tea, temperature, time, warranty