Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 19 Likes Search this Thread
08-16-2020, 08:49 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
Typically the issue isn't what you can do without, it is what you want. After the release date of something and images from them come out and people start posting reviews about how much better the DFA *85 (for instance) is than the FA 77 that things get difficult.

I'm probably not going to get a K-new, but if Pentax would release a K-1 sequel the end of next year, I'm all in. Same for the DFA *85, DFA 21 limited, and DFA 70-300. I'll get by without them and could continue to do so for a long time, if needed, but they are definitely lenses that I am looking for.
Well, sample images from the 85 are up at that “other site”.

Comments range from “I’m going to buy one...” to “wow, SLRs can’t even focus on thing that aren’t moving...” So as expected

I hope things get back to normal fairly quickly... I’m basically over this whole COVID thing... and would like it to be done with us...

-Eric

08-17-2020, 10:11 PM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Since March 12 I’ve discovered a whole lot of things I can do without and not missed them at all. New gear is on the list.
Because we only go around once I like to lick what I can while I can so what the heck I’ll buy it whatever it is including new gears I don’t need or want. Amen. ☝️