Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
11-03-2020, 12:08 AM - 5 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
2020 PF T-shirts Now Available - order yours here!

An official announcement will follow in the next day or so. Until then, I'm happy to announce that the new 2020 PF T-shirts are now available! Check them out in our Teespring store:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

I've made a number of refinements to the store for this year to improve your shopping experience and increase the selection of designs, styles, and colors: 25 designs from previous years are now also available, and all these shirts come in standard and women's styles (many also available in long-sleeve versions). In addition, fulfillment should automatically happen from either the US or the EU, depending on which location would result in the fastest and most economical shipping. All base shirt prices have also been reduced and standardized.

Please enjoy, let me know if any colors/styles you'd like are missing, and thanks in advance for the support! As an added bonus this year, 2+ shirts will get you site supporter status: just shoot me a PM to redeem.

There have been some requests for polo shirts in the past. As far as I'm aware, they are still not available. However, Teespring offers many other products, so I plan to explore some of those next.

Once more, a huge thank you goes out to everyone who submitted designs this year!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-03-2020, 07:09 AM   #2

these are pretty
11-03-2020, 02:29 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Congrats to the winners
11-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
An official announcement will follow in the next day or so. Until then, I'm happy to announce that the new 2020 PF T-shirts are now available! Check them out in our Teespring store:

Official Pentax Forums Shirts | Teespring

I've made a number of refinements to the store for this year to improve your shopping experience and increase the selection of designs, styles, and colors: 25 designs from previous years are now also available, and all these shirts come in standard and women's styles (many also available in long-sleeve versions). In addition, fulfillment should automatically happen from either the US or the EU, depending on which location would result in the fastest and most economical shipping. All base shirt prices have also been reduced and standardized.

Please enjoy, let me know if any colors/styles you'd like are missing, and thanks in advance for the support! As an added bonus this year, 2+ shirts will get you site supporter status: just shoot me a PM to redeem.

There have been some requests for polo shirts in the past. As far as I'm aware, they are still not available. However, Teespring offers many other products, so I plan to explore some of those next.

Once more, a huge thank you goes out to everyone who submitted designs this year!
I like the "progression of man" design {shirts #4 and #5}, but my 'T-shirt drawer' is too full to close right now, so I'll have to think a few days before deciding whether to purchase more.

11-06-2020, 02:11 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Thanks Adam.
11-06-2020, 02:12 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Hey didn't even know prevbious years shirts were still OK to order.
Damn. 2015 k mount is gorgeous.
11-07-2020, 06:49 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Love my old one, time to update the wardrobe!

Hang up and DRIVE!

11-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #8
Total n00b Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Out of curiosity, do you ever do polo or button down style shirts that I could wear to work?
11-08-2020, 02:35 AM - 1 Like   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gorgarath Quote
Out of curiosity, do you ever do polo or button down style shirts that I could wear to work?
Unfortunately these still aren't available, though Teespring has been expanding the list of available products so I wouldn't be surprised if we'd see them in the near future. If/when they arrive, we will definitely the existing designs available as polos.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-08-2020, 01:24 PM   #10
Total n00b Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Unfortunately these still aren't available, though Teespring has been expanding the list of available products so I wouldn't be surprised if we'd see them in the near future. If/when they arrive, we will definitely the existing designs available as polos.
I didn't think I had ever seen any polos before, but I wasn't sure if you only ever used Teespring or ever went with other companies that did do polos.

I'll look forward to picking up some polos at some point in the future if Teespring expands their lineup. In the meantime, I'll see about maybe getting myself a t-shirt or two.
11-09-2020, 05:47 AM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Very nice. The winning ideas turned out very nice indeed.
11-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #12
Pentaxian

That would be nice. Thanks Adam.
11-18-2020, 11:23 AM   #13
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
I like the "progression of man" design {shirts #4 and #5}, but my 'T-shirt drawer' is too full to close right now, so I'll have to think a few days before deciding whether to purchase more.
I did eventually order the white version of "progress of man", and today they notified me that it has been printed and mailed!
Now all I have to do is to find storage space for it - which will probably involve throwing out at least one older T-shirt.
11-29-2020, 03:56 PM - 1 Like   #14
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Astro modified T-shirts
It's nice to have my daughter home from college.

04-04-2021, 05:46 PM - 1 Like   #15
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It looks like teespring has moved our T-shirt store as a result of their rebranding to "Sprig". New URL below:

https://pentaxforums_shirts.creator-spring.com/

Adam