Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 24 Likes Search this Thread
11-19-2021, 06:34 PM - 11 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New Pentax Lenses and Accessories Catalog, in Japanese, November 2021

Pentax K-mount Lenses and Accessories Catalog

https://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/japan/support/catalog/pdf/lenses_accessories.pdf

I spotted an image of this new catalog in the Pentax Instagram page for the new 21mm lens, and tracked it down at the Ricoh Imaging Japanese-language site.

I don't know Japanese, but I can still enjoy the glorious content. Note the Pentax Statement on the last page.

- Craig

11-19-2021, 07:03 PM   #2
hcc
Pentaxian

Nice find.
Page 22 includes many adapters and converters that I thought were non longer produced....
11-19-2021, 08:00 PM   #3
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by hcc Quote
Nice find.
Page 22 includes many adapters and converters that I thought were non longer produced....
Do they say how many they have?
Maybe they found a closet with ‘onesies’ and ‘twosies’ and figure that selling them will make more money than trashing them would.
11-19-2021, 09:06 PM - 1 Like   #4
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by c.a.m Quote
I don't know Japanese, but I can still enjoy the glorious content.
I'm desperate for English version. This looks awesome

11-19-2021, 09:36 PM   #5
Pentaxian

I think a lot of the "I didn't know Pentax still made those" items have always been available in Japan, but not imported by other regions.

For example, the 1.7x AF teleconvertor hasn't been sold by USA dealers for ages (pre-Hoya ownership of Pentax?) even though many EBay listings have it new from Japan.
11-20-2021, 02:29 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Mmm no 360FGZII anymore?
Strange.

Good find, thanks !
11-20-2021, 04:01 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Closeup accessories, page 21. Are they macro auto extension tubes? Is Ricoh still selling them?

11-20-2021, 06:57 AM   #8
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by biz-engineer Quote
Closeup accessories, page 21. Are they macro auto extension tubes? Is Ricoh still selling them?
They might still have one or two sets in a warehouse IMO (joking).
Seriously, I think those are auto BUT AFAIK; they never produced any KA (let alone KAF2) compatible tubes.

EDIT: those are manual tubes.

Looking at KMP, :
* 9.5, 19, 28.5 mm tubes set are manual
* 12, 19, 26 mm tubes set is auto

Last edited by thibs; 11-20-2021 at 07:02 AM.
11-20-2021, 08:22 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by FozzFoster Quote
This is a great resource for Pentaxians!! Wonder why the English titles - just to make us curious??

Google translate will handle this if one copies the text (click & drag>> copy) and pastes it in their Google translator. For example, here is the first lens entry:

>>>>>>>

Sentimental quality. It even captures the feeling of air that cannot be measured numerically.
Optical performance that receives pure light, which is important because it is a single-lens reflex camera.
Pentax, which loves photography, has the lens lineup necessary to maximize the joy of photography.
In particular, a limited lens that incorporates the developer's sensibilities to areas that cannot be measured numerically and even captures the atmosphere.
The series has excellent portability, beauty as a high-quality and rich tool, and the pleasure of taking a picture from a unique perspective.

It is a lens lineup unique to Pentax.
In addition, the Star Lens series pursues the ultimate in high performance that shakes the photographer's heart with breathtaking descriptive power.

The highest quality uncompromising lens group with excellent depiction performance, expressive power, operability and environmental resistance.
A major feature of PENTAX is the extensive lineup of lenses exclusively for APS-C, which has excellent mobility.

>>>>>

Not bad for an artificial intelligence. Now I know what I'll be doing over the holidays. Thanks c.a.m.

Google Translate

Last edited by Bob 256; 11-20-2021 at 08:29 AM.
11-20-2021, 09:59 AM - 1 Like   #10
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob 256 Quote
In addition, the Star Lens series pursues the ultimate in high performance that shakes the photographer's heart with breathtaking descriptive power.
Hopefully no-one's using a pacemaker
11-20-2021, 11:49 AM - 3 Likes   #11
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by c.a.m Quote
I don't know Japanese, but I can still enjoy the glorious content. Note the Pentax Statement on the last page.
QuoteOriginally posted by FozzFoster Quote
English version...

https://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/support/pdf/pentax_acc.pdf (PDF)

(previous version, but will be updated at some point)

Steve
11-20-2021, 12:08 PM   #12
Pentaxian

The English version, unfortunately, is some versions behind.
11-20-2021, 12:43 PM   #13

I see they have the Image Transmitter 2 disc listed. So that means they either aren't exporting it or the overseas dealers just aren't selling it.
11-20-2021, 01:45 PM   #14
Pentaxian

A useful resource. At least we can now see what is officially still current.
11-20-2021, 03:57 PM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
I see they have the Image Transmitter 2 disc listed. So that means they either aren't exporting it or the overseas dealers just aren't selling it.
I recently purchased it from B&H. I was surprised to see it listed on their site---had only seen it on eBay. It took them a while to actually get it (erroneously shown as "in stock"), but they did finally get it and shipped to me on June 9th.