Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2021, 03:56 PM - 6 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax K-70 Giveaway: Share a photo for a chance to win a K-70!

I know that we've already got the HD 21mm lens giveaway going on, but why not give away a camera as well?

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win a brand new Pentax K-70 body through a random drawing!

How to Enter

Create a thread in the "Post Your Photos" forum and select the "Pentax K-70 Giveaway" prefix. In this thread, include the following:
  1. Share your favorite photo taken between November 25th - December 31st, 2021 (no specific theme)
  2. Tell us what camera(s) you currently shoot with
  3. Tell us what how the K-70 would improve your current kit:
    • Why do you need a K-70 and how would you use it?
    • Is there anything you currently can't do that you'd be able to do with the K-70?

Browse Current Submissions

I have set up a special gallery page where you can browse and comment on submissions. Note that this will not affect anyone's chances of winning.

K-70 Giveaway Gallery

Eligibility
  • This giveaway is open to all forum users worldwide. The winner will be randomly drawn in January 2022.
  • Entries missing any item (1), (2), or (3) from the list above will be disqualified through a clearly marked reply by the forum staff. Corrections to restore eligibility can be made until the cutoff date.
  • Limit 1 entry per household.
  • Create a forum account if you don't already have one
  • Photo must be taken during the giveaway period (November 25 - December 31, 2021)
  • Please only enter if the K-70 would be a meaningful improvement to your current kit (honor system)

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-25-2021, 04:08 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I love it! I don’t need it. It won’t change my system for the better as the KP suits me and offers the same benefits essentially.

But I think it’s a great offer.

Last edited by UncleVanya; 11-25-2021 at 10:19 PM.
11-25-2021, 04:18 PM - 1 Like   #3
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I know that we've already got the HD 21mm lens giveaway going on, but why not give away a camera as well?. . . .

[*]Please only enter if the K-70 would be a meaningful improvement to your current kit (honor system)
great contest idea

but due to how nice my wife has been to me in allowing to collect gear

I won't be entering

good luck to all who do

Last edited by aslyfox; 11-26-2021 at 07:42 AM.
11-25-2021, 05:14 PM   #4
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Another example of your generosity, Adam, many thanks.

Good luck to all that enter..........

11-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #5
Pentaxian

I was always intrigued by the video performance of the K-70, and It would be the perfect lightweight companion for my K1. Never lied my hands on one and I would really like to test that hybrid focusing system.
11-25-2021, 06:42 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Woo! What a fantastic offering - thank you!
11-25-2021, 09:21 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Very cool Adam, thanks for offering this. Here's to hoping it goes to a well deserving member and it can positively influence their photography

11-25-2021, 09:29 PM   #8

Quick question....is this contest open to those outside the US? I'm in Australia with a K-50 and it sure would be an awesome replacement...given mine has already been repaired once
11-25-2021, 09:46 PM   #9
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I know that we've already got the HD 21mm lens giveaway going on, but why not give away a camera as well?

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win a brand new Pentax K-70 body through a random drawing!

How to Enter

Create a thread in the "Post Your Photos" forum and select the "Pentax K-70 Giveaway" prefix. In this thread, include the following:
  1. Share your favorite photo taken between November 25th - December 31st, 2021 (no specific theme)
  2. Tell us what camera(s) you currently shoot with
  3. Tell us what how the K-70 would improve your current kit:
    • Why do you need a K-70 and how would you use it?
    • Is there anything you currently can't do that you'd be able to do with the K-70?

Browse Current Submissions

I have set up a special gallery page where you can browse and comment on submissions. Note that this will not affect anyone's chances of winning.

K-70 Giveaway Gallery

Eligibility
  • This giveaway is open to all forum users. The winner will be randomly drawn in January 2022.
  • Entries missing any item (1), (2), or (3) from the list above will be disqualified through a clearly marked reply by the forum staff. Corrections to restore eligibility can be made until the cutoff date.
  • Limit 1 entry per household.
  • Create a forum account if you don't already have one
  • Photo must be taken during the giveaway period (November 25 - December 31, 2021)
  • Please only enter if the K-70 would be a meaningful improvement to your current kit (honor system)
Thank you Adam for yet another giveaway.
I won’t enter because I cannot claim that the K-70 would be an improvement on my current KP, but I do say “Thank you”,
and I do hope it will be received by someone who will make good use of it.
11-25-2021, 09:47 PM   #10
pjv
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by jimboombapete Quote
Quick question....is this contest open to those outside the US?
Quick answer..... yes mate.
11-25-2021, 09:49 PM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A wonderful offer and maybe a chance to get a more recent body than my current 2 used K-5's. Although they do a great job of most things I ask of them!
11-25-2021, 11:29 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

May any brand of gear be used?

Thnx,

Tony
11-25-2021, 11:34 PM   #13
Lev
Pentaxian

Great!!

I hope it will go to someone who really needs it!
11-25-2021, 11:57 PM   #14
Pentaxian

Excellent giveaway, Adam! I won't be in as I've previously owned (and sold) a K-70, but I do often think back and wonder why I did. Some of my best shots were taken with that camera.
11-26-2021, 01:05 AM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm already well-equipped in the camera department, so - much as I'd love to own a K-70 too - I shan't be entering.

Best of luck to those who do enter, and thanks Adam for another generous give-away