Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2022, 02:33 PM   #451
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
So, getting ready to close this thread down, after 30 some pages and 450 posts! There's the drift issue, but also that it's tough to drill down into such along thread to mine it for meaningful answers/info. So, the clock's ticking. I will shut it down by 10:00 UTC August 22, 2022.

08-22-2022, 02:37 AM   #452
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Serkevan Quote
Personally I'd go for Mono GR and either manual only or astro K3iii, those are the more eyebrow-raising ones IMO, in a good way. The GR makes a lot of sense as a monochrome camera, for street.

Regarding cost, the sensor isn't the same on both cameras so the cost of the monochrome run can't be spread over two models.
I thought they were talking about a special astro K-70, not a K-3 III.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
astro, camera, cameras, collectors, crop, customers, decisions, design, flippy screen, gear, iii, inflation, k-3, lcd, mark, pentax, pentax k-3 mark, pentax k3 iii, pentax news, pentax rumors, price, question, ricoh, rumors, screen, sensor, six, six different versions, versions