Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2022, 02:25 PM   #61
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
See above

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-26-2022, 02:47 PM   #62
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
How were the ones to be voted on chosen??
hah it says. "donated by our judge @ebahle , who has selected the finalists"

This was the first month I ever voted for the winner in monthly contest. My taste is rarely normal. I will say my selections would be different but my favorite is in the running. I hope my liking it doesn't jinx it.
03-28-2022, 11:50 AM - 1 Like   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by swanlefitte Quote
This was the first month I ever voted for the winner in monthly contest. My taste is rarely normal. I will say my selections would be different but my favorite is in the running. I hope my liking it doesn't jinx it.
I've found that sometimes my images end up on the odd side of things but not in a good way. I like them well enough but that they are just odd. I've gotten better about after much effort and now understand things better but I will still make a really bad image. It usually is because I forget that an image needs a clear subject and I just stuff too much in.

I was actually surprised to see I was chosen as a finalist given that there were only 9. That doesn't mean I don't want to win just that I was surprised to advance.